𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝘄𝗼

A punch. And another. Another one. Pah kept receiving clean hits from Osanai, right on his face and all. He's even already struggling to stay up but he didn't fall. Pah refused to lose despite knowing that the fight between him and Osanai is one-sided. Peh and Takemichi tried to stop him but Manjiro didn't let them. 

With the back of Osanai's hand, he hit him again straight to the face. You raised your head and looked at Pah, 'Ah, he passed out...'

He staggered, showing signs that he was about to fall but at the exact moment, Manjiro caught him. You stood up, sighing. "Sorry... Mikey. I'm such a... weakling..." he mumbled. Manjiro smiled, "What're you saying? Listen, you haven't lost." there was a short silence inside the warehouse before some guys from Moebius started laughing and saying mocking remarks. 

"How the hell did he not lose that fight?"
"Don't be so friggin' stupid!"
"Hey, Mikey!! Get down on your knees and beg!!"
"Not like we'll forgive you though!"

You approached the two and Manjiro handed you Pah, "Take care of him, [First Name]." he turned around and heads off to Osanai. You looked down on Pah in your arms, pausing a bit after feeling something on the pockets of his jacket. '... A knife...' You glance at Draken and Peh. "Help me out." It was Peh who immediately went to you and Pah. "Is he unconscious?" he asked, looking worriedly at his leader, as well as his partner with nothing but worry.

"Yeah. He..." you put him down gently on the ground, hesitating to continue, "... He might wake up later so keep an eye on him." Peh nods in response as you stood up again and looked at Manjiro. "Oh? You wanna get beaten up too, Mikey?" Osanai smirked, clearly looking down. He scoffed, "You'll be dead in ten sec-" he was about to raise his hand and attack but Manjiro was much faster than him.

With a single kick on his side, Osanai was brought down to the ground.

"Everyone who thinks that Pah-chin lost... Step forward. So I can kill you." Manjiro clenched both of his hands and stood in front of Moebius, with his back turned against us. "Toman belongs to me. Anyone who's behind me will never lose."

The whole crowd stayed silent.

And the whole time, you could only hold your breath and stare at his back in admiration. 'Manjiro's cool...'

He looked back at Draken with a hesitant smile, "Sorry, Kenchin. I couldn't help it." Draken stared at him for a second before sighing. "Nothing stops you, does it, Mikey?" He grinned. Their conversation ended when Osanai grabbed a glass bottle on the ground and smashed it. He rushed towards Manjiro with the bottle's sharp side pointed at him.

"Look out, Mikey!" Draken exclaimed, running in front of Manjiro with his arms spread out to shield him.

Meanwhile, you grabbed a nearby rock and accurately threw it on Osanai's wrist while Draken grabbed his arm up in the air and kneeing him on the stomach. Osanai dropped the glass bottle. You smiled in relief and immediately approached Mikey.

"You almost got yourself injured."

"I could've protected myself too, ya know?"

You chuckled. "Osanai, I'll tell you why you lost." You turned your attention immediately on Draken. "You strayed from the path of a true delinquent. You attacked a guy's parents and raped his girlfriend. Things only scum would do." Draken glared at the rest of Moebius' members, "Hey! Next time you try this shit again? I'll track each and every one of you and kill you myself!"

They started whispering with each other about how scary those two are, and you couldn't help but feel proud of them. "A bunch of high school students getting scared by two middle school students, how laughable." Mikey who is beside you laughed as well.