𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

everyone's favorite character, Kisaki Tetta is here, enjoy :D

As soon as you opened your eyes again, you found yourself in an unfamiliar place, though, facing a familiar man whose back was turned against you. 'Ah. I time leaped again.' Your hands were tied on the metal chair, as well as your feet to the chair's legs. 'That Takemichi... He triggered the time leap without telling me, in such an important moment too...!'

You clenched your first, clicking your tongue in annoyance. Finally, the man noticed that you were finally conscious and turned to look at you.

"... Your heart was definitely not beating... For two days on top of that." He mentioned, turning around slightly, and grabbed the chair that was in front of you and sat. Both of you faced each other in such an intense atmosphere.

The room you are in right now had no other exit except for the single metal door. It's most likely that there are other people behind those doors, ready to barge in anytime you try to do something. In other words,

'There's no way of escaping... Huh?'

You sighed, turning your head to the side. Despite knowing that, you just can't seem to despair about your current situation. 'Am I perhaps starting to rely on the time leap...?'

"[Last Name] [First Name]."

You turn your gaze back to him, looking at the man blankly after he uttered your name. "Kisaki Tetta," you leaned your head back a bit, taking a deep breath.

"Mind telling me why you are targeting me?" You already heard from Manjiro the reason but you have to hear it from this man. To find the determination to beat this man up right now. There was a short silence, that is until he raised his leg and put it on top of the other, and crossed his arms. "You're a potential danger to Toman."

'I'll trust... What Manjiro said...'

You sighed, staring back at him. "If you kill me, it would be you and Toman that would be destroyed, Kisaki." You stopped yourself for a moment and calmed yourself. "You had a lot of chance to kill me. You probably already know where I work and where I live don't you, stalker?" You scoffed.

"But in the end, you didn't do it. Because of Manjiro. You're aware, aren't you? Ryuguji Ken, Keisuke Baji, and Emma, they are all-" you stopped yourself again and frowned. 'Damn it...' you clenched your hands in frustration, hard enough to bury your nails to your skin and make your palm bleed.

"... They're all dead! I'm the one left, that Manjiro treasures. He'll really lose it when I die, even I don't know what'll he do..."

'I wonder if I'm really that precious to him just like what I said...'

The whole time, Kisaki kept quiet. He simply listened to your every word without making a single movement or noise.

And that only made you awkward and uncomfortable. 'I sounded... So presumptuous...!' you mentally panicked, it was a relief that you managed to keep a straight face on the surface.

"Is that all you have to say?" He questioned. Kisaki didn't even let you answer first as he had already raised his hand and pointed the gun at you that he was holding the entire time.

And then he pulled the trigger, shooting you in your left shoulder. "That's right, even I could probably not be able to control Manjiro if he loses it. That's why I'll keep you alive, though, locked up here. Except for some men that's working under me, not even him knows where this place is. As long as I have you in my hand, Manjiro won't be able to defy me." 

You let out a gasp and almost screamed in pain but you managed to stop yourself. You trembled as blood from your wound, to your clothes, staining them. 'It hurts, damn it...!' you raised your head and glared at Kisaki. Although the pain is unbearable, what he just said angers you more than what he had just done. "You're really lower than trash, arent you, Kisaki Tetta?"

He stared at you for a whole minute, not even replying to you before he stood up from the chair. "I am, however, what do you call Manjiro then? Despite planning everything, I had never dirtied my hand by killing someone. He's different though. Even with his bare hands only, he killed countless people, they all died the most painful death as well." after saying that, he opened the only door of the room and glanced back at you one last time,

"And I believe that you should remember what you did in the past before you call me trash, betrayer."

And with that last statement, he left you all alone in that empty room. You heard the door being locked on the other side but you paid it no mind, as you were only focused on the single word he mentioned. "Betrayer... Me...?" you wince in pain after your wound started hurting once again. 'Betrayer... betrayer...'

You lowered your head, biting your lip and clenching both of your hands behind you in frustration. 'I can't remember anything... I can't...!'

"... Who did I... Betray...?"

I wonder who. 

Published: June 4, 2021