𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

A few of your underclassmen up ahead made you stop walking in the middle of the hallway. Namely Suzuki Makoto, Yamagishi Kazushi, Yamamoto Takuya, Kendo Atsushi, and Hanagaki Takemichi. 'I'm surprised myself that I remember all their names...'

It seems that they had noticed you as well, seeing that they stopped walking and bowed their head immediately. Takemichi's response is a little bit late though. "Good afternoon, [Last Name]-senpai." they greeted tensely. You could sense the fear and discomfort from them. 

You stared at them for a moment before rubbing the back of your neck awkwardly. "There's no need to bow like that, and good afternoon as well." They raised their head, looking at you worriedly. "But last time, you..." Atsushi, their leader muttered as he recalls a memory a few weeks ago. You paused for a moment before sighing and facepalming. 'Ah right... I remember using a few of my connections to force the people from my school to respect me, didn't I?'

'I really was trash and my reputation is the worst...' 

You waved your other hand, "Nah, I'm sorry. Please forget what I said back then, I'm just your upperclassman, and... uh... a year older than you guys. No need for formalities like that again and..." you awkwardly paused, "Can you tell the others not to do that too?" The four, except Takemichi, looked at each other hesitantly before nodding. "Alright then..."

A sigh of relief escapes your lips from the response. '+1 reputation, now walk towards the right path, [First Name! I gave you an opportunity, don't waste it!'

Realizing that you spaced out again, you awkwardly laugh but stopped after noticing them once again but for a different reason. 

"Why... are you all bruised up?"

Atsushi cleared his throat, taking a glance at Takuya worriedly. "About that..." he started, hesitantly. Though, of course, you noticed his reaction and smiled, trying to reassure him. "It's alright. Just tell me."

"Kiyomasa, secret fighting ring, and Toman..." you muttered, frowning as you raised your head and looked at them. "Someone told me that there was something like a fighting ring around here but I didn't know that Toman was involved." You know very well that if Manjiro finds out about this, he would completely shut it down and kick this Kiyomasa from the gang. 

What he's doing is simply using Toman's name for his pleasure. 

"And Yamamoto-kun, you're the one fighting today?" He nods, lowering his head a bit. 'Well, this is not looking too good, isn't it?' You grabbed your phone from your pockets and typed a message directed to Manjiro. 

'Asking for a favor just a few days after we made up, wouldn't that sound kind of suspicious? Would it look like I befriended him because I wanted to ask him a favo-'

You shake your head, 'Nah, this is something related to Toman.' and you pressed the send button. You looked at the five again, who seems to be waiting for you. "Then, I'll go with you guys, just in case."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Uh, [Last Name]-senpai?" 

You lowered your hand that was holding your phone and looked at Takemichi instead who called you out all of a sudden. "Yeah?" he fingers fidgets awkwardly as he looked at you worriedly. "Can... I ask you some stuff about the current-, I mean, some stuff about Toman?" You stared at him for a moment and tilted your head curiously. "Tell me the reason why you need them first. If it's for something that will harm Toman or if you use it against the group, I won't tell you."

He shakes his head in denial, "No, no. I could never do something like that. I'm just... curious?"

You hummed, turning your gaze to your phone again as you scrolled down the list of contacts. "Are you already aware that there are five divisions in Toman?" you asked first, you took a quick small glance at him and saw him brightening his expression. "Yeah, I know."