𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"Saying you were a neutral person, siding with no one... Hah, in the end, you still became Tokyo Manji Gang's Division Captain!"

"You already know a lot... At the very least before we kill you, I'll have you spit out your gang's weaknesses!"

"That Sano Manjiro brat... He's just a middle schooler but he's acting so arrogant...! Someone has to put him in his right place someday and that someone would be me!"

Those arrogant words were the last things you've heard. And then, when you opened your eyes, you found yourself all tied up in a chair inside a... garage? Perhaps a basement? Whatever the case is, all these things seem to be so damn familiar to you. Oh, one sentence did come to your mind when you considered everything. 

'I guess I got kidnapped again.'

You took a deep breath and sighed heavily. You remember that you were already near your street but... You were pulled into an alley and were confronted? A thick and warm liquid slowly flowed from your head and when you looked down, you found your clothes stained with your own blood. It looks like they hit you with a heavy object in the head and kidnapped you. "Cowards." you cursed under your breath while clicking your tongue. But how many hours were you unconscious? Takemichi has not time-leaped yet...

"Ah, [Last Name]-san, you're awake?" 

A familiar address but it was from a different voice. You turned your head and met a pair of golden eyes. Well... It looks like your pretty boy, new classmate has been kidnapped as well. 

"Masa... Amano Akira... Why are you also here?" you narrowed your eyes on him and thought suspiciously, 'Is he somehow related to the local gangs here? Perhaps a reason why he was murdered...?'

After he was questioned, Akira let out a low and awkward laugh, "I was on my way to the convenience store to buy something but I bumped into those scary guys... I don't know why they brought me here too but I guess I accidentally annoyed them?" 

"..."

His carefreeness really concerns you... 

Suddenly, the previously locked door opened with a loud creak. "So you're finally awake, [Last Name]?" A bunch of high schoolers or probably 3rd-year middle schoolers entered behind the large guy who spoke up first and looked down on you, perhaps trying to look intimidating. You looked at their leader and sighed inwardly while thinking, 'I had a lot of things going on in my mind that I forgot that I used to get abducted by some random delinquents... You also thought that since you were finally affiliated with a gang, they would lose interest in you. You rolled your eyes and answered indifferently, "What do you want?" 

Tied up this tightly again, you could feel the skin on your wrist burning from the sting. 'I'm already busy enough but I also have to deal with this...' 

Seeing your nonchalant reaction, the leader was surely angered. But he kept his calm and smiled instead, a few veins popping in his face. "No worries. You only need to-"

"No thanks, I won't. I would appreciate it if you let me go now. And also this guy."

The delinquents went silent but there was one guy inside the room who broke the silence with laughter. "P-Pfft... Ah... [L-Last Name]-san, so they were after you?" There were tears brimming to fall in the corner of his eyes as he did his best to hold back his laugh. That was Akira.

You wanted to say something about his carelessness for the danger he is in but you swallowed your words and answered his question instead. "Yes, it appears to be the case. Sorry for dragging you to this." but instead of refusing or accepting your apology, Akira smiled brightly instead. 'Someone who could smile in this kind of situation has something wrong with their brain...' Your experience told you that. And you were right!