𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

[First Name] stared at Ryuguji Ken's lifeless body in silence.

The other Toman founding members watch her, feeling guilt inside them. It's already been three days since the fight with Moebius, August 3 but she only found out today. On top of it all, she didn't hear it from anybody from Toman but someone else. None of the founding members of Toman, her friends, told her about what happened.

Her hands trembled, clenching them into a fist. [First Name] glanced over her shoulders, looking at the three with her dull and empty eyes. "... Haruki was arrested... Tokyo Manji Gang split into two factions... Ryohei betrayed you guys... Ken is dead..." she raised her head, turning around and hopelessly looking at them

"How... Why did this happen? Hey, tell me, Takashi, Keisuke, Manjiro?"

Tears started flowing from her eyes, she fell to her knees, sobbing. She didn't know. That it would be this painful to lose a friend. She couldn't even apologize for being a terrible friend and most of all, "I... wasn't able to help him..."

Manjiro cleared his throat, taking a step forward towards her. "[First Name], I-"

"You guys did absolutely nothing while Ken was dying, didn't you?" She raised her head, glaring at them, particularly at Manjiro with her cold, hateful eyes.

"You are all... Useless."

You opened your eyes, waking up with cold sweats. Slowly, you placed your trembling hands on your neck. You were breathing heavily and are not on your right mind. "Why..." You stopped yourself, dropping both of your hands to your sides.

"... I won't do that... Not again..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You raised your hand and knocked on the door anxiously.

After you woke up from that nightmare earlier, you were... Extremely scared. Although you had changed throughout the years, no one can erase the fact that you were a terrible person. You were someone that would say hurtful words and wouldn't even care about the other person's feeling.

In the past, it didn't matter who it was. You were just someone who'd insult anybody without any care. Even if it was Manjiro.

It didn't even a minute before it opened up and you snapped out of your trance. "Ah, it's [First Name]." Manjiro's eyes brightened up a bit and widened the opening of the door. "Whatcha doing here?"

You were taken aback a bit. You expected the atmosphere to be a bit more... tense. Considering what happened just a few days ago, it would've been normal if Manjiro was acting differently compared to how he is normally.

But honestly, you're glad that Manjiro's the same as usual. You felt the anxiousness you had since earlier slowly disappearing.

You smiled, "I just wanted to visit you," you pulled out a paper bag from your bag and handed it to him. "Here, a gift." He opened, eyes widening as he raised it in the air. "Ohh! Snacks!" he beamed happily, looking back at you with his bright smile. "Thanks, [First Name]! Come on, let's go inside!" he grabbed your hand and dragged you inside.

Well, you kinda predicted that he would do this even before you came here, to be honest. You chuckled to yourself as you followed him to the living room.

"I just happened to pass by a bakery on the way here so I just bought it," you told him, sitting down on the sofa while Mikey simply sat beside you, already eating the dorayaki. He hummed in response, taking one out of the paper bag, "[First Name], open your mouth." he held the snack in front of you. As soon as you turned to look at him, you were a bit surprised seeing him a bit... too close to you. But you just followed him and opened your mouth just like what he wanted.