𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

guess who is back ;)
!!this is the actual Chapter Twenty-Eight, the previous chapter was for April Fool's and... I can't bring myself to delete it so ahdghavshahshaha
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In the end, after that deep and solemn speech from Takemichi, Draken and Mikey ended up making up with each other after a laugh about the poop in Takemichi's hair. 

You silently placed a piece of dorayaki in front of Manjiro's lips, and so, he changed his position and sat up. He immediately nommed on the piece of bread and hummed in delight. "[First Name] why do you suddenly have some snacks with you?" he suddenly asked, looking at you with his curiosity-filled eyes. You softly chuckled while pulling out another one from the paper bag. "Both of you were busy laughing that you didn't notice me buying from a bakery on the way here." 

Draken looked at the both of you, "Don't keep all the snacks to yourself, give me some too."

"No, these are just for me and Mikey. Go buy your own."

"Hey!"

Manjiro, who sat in between the two of you laughed amusedly at the interaction. "You heard her, Kenchin. The one who owns the snack will always decide who to give it to. [First Name], gimme another one!" The crumbs fell on your lap as soon as you bit the snack.

You brushed the brown bits off and handed the paper bag with the rest of the dorayaki inside. "I'm done eating, you can have it all, Mikey." You smiled.

Manjiro gave a smug look at Ken, who looked like he was about to burst into anger.

You simply watched the two with a satisfied smile. They're back to normal, that's a good thing. Your hand reached out for your small bag, taking out another paper bag. Since it was sealed with a stapler, you simply tossed it towards Draken without any worry of it spilling its contents out. "You should share it with Takemichi though. He's the reason why you two finally got along." The said boy looked a bit startled being mentioned so suddenly, flailing his arms around but he immediately calmed down with an embarrassed expression.

Draken did what you told and casually shared the snack with him. So, silence surrounded all of you once again.

Takemichi's friends, your underclassmen were playing with a ball who knows where it came from and the four of you simply watched them when suddenly, Draken finally spoke up.

"I'm sorry, Mikey." He looked at Manjiro, and the other did the same. "It's cool. I'm sorry too."

Three sentences and they ended their dispute. And watching these two fix their problems... You couldn't help but smile in satisfaction. You feel like an older sister watching both of your younger brothers getting along after an argument.

Takemichi himself had a glad expression. "Why were you guys fighting anyway?" He asked.

The two took a short pause before they both answered at the same time, "I forgot." 

You lowly chuckled, closing your eyes. 'Although the real reason for Ken's death is not resolved yet, at the very least... Even if he still dies, these two won't be separated when they have not made up yet.'

After thinking about it, your eyes opened slowly while your lips slightly curled downwards. You silently cast a glance at Ryuguji Ken who was exchanging a few words with the other two. Your eyes narrowed and an inexplicable feeling arose within your chest. 'It's not like I'm going to let him die though.'

The real reason for his death in the first place was Kiyomasa. That time in the underground fighting ring he manages, he was severely humiliated and he fell from the top. He forced those who were weaker in that place to fight a bloody battle for the entertainment of the other, was caught by the president of the gang whose name he was using, and was kicked of Toman.