𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

I looked at myself in front of the mirror for a moment and felt a bit strange. There is no problem with the uniform Takashi personally made for me. It's perfect, honestly.

'... The uniform Takashi gave me is good and well done but... I feel weird. I look weird.' This is my first time wearing Tokyo Manji Gang's uniform. But I am an official member now. A member with an important position, moreover. So wearing a uniform is an obvious matter. But I honestly don't know what to feel about this. 

The one who should be wearing this right now should be the future me. She was the one who accepted this position and earned the qualifications to be the division captain. It was not me.

'Although, this position rightfully belongs to Haruki though.' I exhaled a deep sigh and cleared the thoughts inside my head. I have other things to think about, why am I even thinking of this? Am I actually jealous of my own self?

How stupid.

I couldn't help but scoff at myself and roll my eyes while also rolling my sleeves a bit. I don't want some blood to splatter on the uniform Takashi gave me later. I'd rather pull the sleeves up.

Anyways, today is the day of the battle but [First Name], still had not taken over my body. Although I am glad that I could spend more time with them... Having her instead of me would increase the chance of success of saving Keisuke and Kazutora. Except for fighting and stopping whatever happens, there's nothing I could really do. She's a reliable person and I am not. I've already accepted that fact long ago already.

I glanced at the white coat hanging by the chair and sighed. 'Takashi. You overdid my uniform. Who would want to wear a white coat in a fight? When somebody's blood could possibly stain this... White cloth?

Slowly, I inhaled and deeply sighed.

"... Fine."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Huh? It's [Last Name]."

Having heard my name called, I turned my head and looked at the person who mentioned me. "... Tsk." I turned my head away immediately and walked away
It's the youngest brother of the Haitani's, Haitani Rindou. Naturally, his older brother was beside him.

The two siblings I don't really want to interact with.

But soon after I turned away, I heard a pair of footsteps hurriedly catching up to me. It was obvious who it was. My face subtly showed an annoyed expression and I was about to face him to shoo him away but—

"[Last Na–]!"

Rindou's hands, that's about to grab me, were slapped away. It was not me. Rindou's face showed surprise and blanked out for a moment. And then he frowned and glared at the person who just did that to him, "Who the hell are you?"

The other person simply smiled with closed eyes and answered, "Sorry but you're not allowed to touch my captain. In the first place, who are you even, to dare lay a hand on her?" Such provoking words with such a gentle smile, I was a bit speechless and so was Rindou.

It was as if he had just heard the most ridiculous statement ever. He shifted his gaze from the boy to me with a complaining tone, "[Last Name], who is this cheeky guy?!" Rindou pointed his finger at him.

I paused for a moment and looked at the person in front of me. He's about the same height as me. He gives off some kind of angelic aura but his words from earlier made me immediately dismiss that. Right, according to the future me's notes he is...

"... Akira. The vice-captain of my division. Got a problem with that?"

Once again, Rindou was speechless.