End

Chapter 126 Departure to the Cultivation Realm

Xiao Mo and Ling Han remembered Uncle Luo's words. It's a pity it's useless! Pity!

In the evening, the Ling Xiao Group held a grand party, and all the core members of the Ling Xiao team attended.

No jewels, no feasts. Some were Ling Han and Xiao Mo, their preparations for leaving the earth, and their reluctance to their relatives and friends.

There are a total of 126 core players, not to mention the Li family. It is impossible to pass them all at once, Xiao Mo and Ling Han don't understand the situation in the cultivation world at all.

They don't have the ability to bring so many people over. Therefore, those with golden core cultivation can go together. But in the end, no one can walk with them.

Uncle Luo has Luoyang;

Among the five people who advanced to the Golden Core, there are people who can't give up. Uncle Luo said that Zhao Hai was not cultivated enough, and the couple wanted to cover their faces.

They both want to go, but when things come to an end, but... However, the husband and wife are still in high spirits, the brothers are affectionate and righteous, and there is nothing wrong with choosing the life they want.

Not this time, there will be a next time.

Xiao Mo and Ling Han looked at each other. If the two of them couldn't go to the realm of comprehension at the same time, probably they would give up too!

The husband and wife have never had any contact with the affairs of the group, so they don't want to get involved, just keep it up.

Ling Han Xiao Mo has kept a lot of resources for cultivation. Everyone lined up to happily receive the training resources given by the boss.

The party ended in such a cheerful atmosphere.

Ling Han pulled Xiao Mo and accompanied the Li family to their residence, a big villa.

The whole Li family was there, and it was very lively.

"Grandma, grandpa, mother, uncle, aunt, Tongtong." Xiao Mo followed Ling Han to call people, and none of them was lost.

Uncle's cultivation base is also a golden core. In addition to cultivation resources, his own comprehension and aptitude cannot be said to be high.

The Li family's plan was to let Uncle Li go with Ling Han, but the couple refused.

"Uncle, let's stay! Otherwise, we won't be at ease. We are all adults and don't need to be taken care of." Ling Han said with a smile.

"That's right! Let uncle stay here! Some of you are old and some are young. If something happens to your family, you don't even have a pillar." Xiao Mo followed up.

"Okay! Zhixuan, come over and talk to your son." Grandma said.

"What's wrong, Auntie?" Xiao Mo asked nervously, but nothing happened.

"It's okay, I just found a husband, and he is Captain Chen. Hanhan, do you have any objections?" Li Zhixuan was a little nervous and a little apprehensive.

After Ling Han heard it, he was a little dazed and forgot to respond.

After Xiao Mo saw it, he hurriedly said: "Auntie, how is it possible? We wish you could find happiness! We can rest assured that someone will take care of you!" "