124

Chapter 124 New Era

"There is a human research institute not far away." Xiao Mo said coldly, how to destroy one of these research institutes will lead to the next one. Really evil.

"Go, go and have a look." After Ling Han gave Xiao Mo a hug, he dragged Xiao Xiao towards the research room.

The research institute is located in a very barren place, and there are several fifth-level supernatural beings scattered at the entrance and exit of the research institute.

They were all easily solved by Ling Han. These people have authority and can freely enter and leave the research institute.

The couple directly used their authority to open the password door, and walked in stealthily.

The corridor inside is so spacious that even off-road vehicles can drive in it. The windows are clear and clean, and researchers in white coats are doing research in each room.

But the research object is as miserable as hell on earth.

There are people with snakes and tails; people with scales on their heads; and deformed bodies composed of various people and animals.

The researchers were all numb, but they injected and recorded them in an orderly manner.

When Xiao Mo saw such a scene, he was furious, but fortunately he was comforted by Ling Han.

Everything was under their control, and the two of them no longer paid attention to any strategies, and went straight to the killing spree.

The researchers were all killed. Since these people have done such things out of conscience, they should not ask others to forgive them.

Hurt is hurt, and you cannot be forgiven because you were forced to. This is unfair to the victims, because they paid with their lives.

All the research subjects inside were also killed, and they no longer had human consciousness.

What is left is the instinct of animals, to jump up when they see people.

Xiao Mo couldn't bear it in his heart. He did experiments and released these research subjects. As a result, they jumped up when they saw the couple. They had no choice but to kill them all.

If you feel sorry for what happened to them and don't kill them, then they will bring a lot of trouble to mankind.

As for the other personnel in the research institute, they were handed over to Zhenyan Dan for screening.

If you are really innocent, then go to fend for yourself. If you are an accomplice, I'm sorry, then go to die!

Every research institute handles it in the same way. It is impossible for the couple to keep these innocent people with them.

Usually just take them to the next base, and the couple will walk away.

Some rescued people insulted them: Since you don't care about us, why did you save us? What's the difference between you and them? At least there, we work hard and don't worry about food and drink. What about now?

The couple looked at each other with a smile, and said, "Why don't I send you back?"

Those people all shook their heads.

"Since you don't go back, what's the point? I saved you, do I still have to be responsible for your life? If you want to die, die!" Some people will make progress if you ignore them