110

Chapter 110 I Will Return Safely

"Zou Feng is still here, but our experiment..."

"As long as Zou Feng is here, our experiment will definitely need to continue, so don't worry about the others." "

But..."

"..."

"Han Han, what do you think is going on with the Chen family? Why are you holding on to Zou Feng so hard?" "Whatever

they are, anyway, the soldiers came to cover up the water and soil, so the two of us still can't keep an eye on them and the Chen family. "

Well, you are right, we can be unscrupulous on this earth now. But I would rather not be so unscrupulous." Xiao Mo's tone changed from excitement to dullness.

What you want to gain is often what you lose. The ability to be unscrupulous is very good, but the price to pay...

Ling Han embraced Xiao Mo, patted Xiao Mo on the back, and comforted him: "Everything is over, and I will be here in the future." "

Yes." Han found a comfortable position in his arms and nodded.

"I don't know if Uncle Luo and Brother Xi have reached the place now?" "It

must be here. It's been half a month, more than 100 kilometers, no matter how difficult it is to push forward, it won't be here yet." "

I really Do you think they will encounter something?" "

What are you thinking? Xiao Xiao, why are there so many of them? There are tens of thousands of them when they leave! Not to mention that some people will definitely join on the way. And strange There are so many people who can reach the seventh or eighth level. Now the zombies in a radius of hundreds of miles have been almost wiped out by us. What can they do? Sigh, you should worry about me,

that old man, even if he is not old, he is almost the same They are old men, what do you think they are doing?" Ling Han said jealously.

Xiao Mo kissed Ling Han's lips, leaned close to Ling Han's ear, and said in a low voice, "I miss no one but you." "

Well, this is the correct way to open up between us." After finishing speaking , picked up Xiao Mo and walked towards the bedroom.

"You said that you are talking every day, can the yellow waste in your head..."

"Um..." The voice was drowned between the lips.

"Boss and the others, nothing will happen if they stay in the capital, right? My heart is always up and down." Yan Xi leaned in front of Luo Ke and said.

"It'll be fine, don't worry. Their ability, no one in this world is their opponent." Loko said with firm eyes.

Just kidding, others don't know, how could Luo Ke not know? Even if it is not inseparable, but what should be discovered is almost discovered.

"You are so firm in what you say, don't let the ash burn you if you have the ability!" Yan Xi joked with a smile.

"People stumble, horses stumble, it's normal, normal. I'm relieved of them, but I'm still worried. After all, I've been together for such a long time. To me, they are still my saviors. How could they Don't worry."

"Yes, if we hadn't met them, even if we could live, we wouldn't be able to live so easily and comfortably." "Don't think so much

, let's build the base as soon as possible! Address It has already been selected, and the foundation is about the same. It is easier to work with more people, and the ancients will not deceive me." "

Well, according to the current progress, the base will be almost ready in two or three months. This is exactly the time we planned. It took half the time to upgrade, and I hope that we have finished the work here before the bosses arrive!" "

By the way, how about the materials? And..."

"Don't worry about the materials, besides, is there any room for our private house? Not much. The boss returned so much before leaving..."

"Let's go, have a meeting with them, try to make it as fast as possible!" "

..."

As soon as the two stood up, Li Liang's loud voice came over: "Brother Xi, Uncle Luo, zombies were found 10 kilometers west of the base."

"How many? What about other situations?"

"It's a bit much this time, about tens of thousands. It seems that a power is at level six or seven. I don't know the details." "

Uncle Luo, I will lead the team this time, and the base will be handed over to you." "

Power 8 For those at the higher level, you bring a few more over there, and the rest stay at the base. Pay attention to safety and return safely."

"Uncle Luo, don't worry, I will return safely, and I will definitely return safely with the big guys. "

previous chapter

bookmark