122

Chapter 122 Xiao Mo's So-Called Soft Heart

Women are a rarity in the last days, not to mention ordinary people, there are many people with supernatural powers, and they can't find a wife!

Do you look at others and live happily ever after? Be a single dog for the rest of your life?

In the last days, the requirements should not be too high. Only by living can we think about the future. No matter what kind of daughter-in-law, that is something to consider after you have the capital to survive.

Look at Han Yan, he is still the son of an aristocratic family, but until now, doesn't he have a partner?

Xiao Mo and Ling Han, after entering the room, reflexively locked the door. Enter the space and get used to it, reflex actions, which cannot be changed for a while.

What caught the eye was a wooden double bed, the simplest kind. There is a table next to the bed.

The rest is gone, and the room space is not large. It seems that the life of Han Yan and his mercenary team is not as beautiful as imagined.

"I didn't expect Brother Han's life to be so simple." Xiao Mo said with emotion.

"That depends on who you are comparing with. Compared with us, it is much worse. What if you compare it with the world in your dream?" Ling Han stared at Xiao Mo and said seriously.

"That's incomparable. The world in the dream doesn't have enough to eat. The mercenary team is not very good, and there is not even a child in the entire base.

" People. Life is very hard, and you might beat your head to the ground for a piece of biscuit, or even lose your life." Xiao Mo's tone was low and his mood was low.

"Dreams are dreams, reality is reality, my Xiao Xiao will definitely get better and better." Ling Han said with affirmative tone while hugging Xiao Mo.

"Well, as long as we are together, we will definitely get better and better, and so will everyone!" Xiao Mo nodded and said with a smile.

"Yes, as long as we are together!" Ling Han hugged Xiao Mo's shoulder and said with a smile.

Your focus is shifted, people say that it is getting better and better, but your focus is on the same, wrong focus, start again!

"Let's leave something for them!" Xiao Mo looked at Ling Han and whispered.

"What do you want to leave for them?" Ling Han asked calmly with his head on Xiao Mo's neck.

"Rice, save some fruits, vegetables and so on. I also plan to leave a copy of the basic exercises for them, what do you think?" Xiao Mo raised his head, rolled his eyes, and said while thinking.

"Food is nothing, so can they keep the basic skills? Don't lose it, it's not good to bring them death." Ling Han's tone was still calm.

There is no way, that is the person who was kind to Xiao Xiaowei in the previous life, what Xiao Xiao wants to give him, he can't say anything.

These are things outside the body, Xiao Xiao is the most important. I just need to know that I am Xiao Xiao's only one!

Why would I not do such a stupid thing if I had conflicts with Xiao Xiao for the things outside of me?

"It's up to them. I think Brother Han's ability level is quite high. As long as it's not too high-profile, it's fine, what do you think?" Xiao Mo turned his head and sucked at the base of Ling Han's ear .