111

Chapter 111 People Are the Foundation of the Earth

15 kilometers west of d city.

"Team Xi, this, this is too much, it's such a huge area."

"What's the matter? I'm afraid, we have experienced so many zombie waves along the way, didn't we all settle down safely? What is this? As long as there are no high-level zombies, you don't have to worry about it at all." "That's

what I said, but looking at such a huge area, I'm always a little uncomfortable psychologically." "

What's wrong with it , kill it. Let me go to the first team, then the second team and the third team, and the other three teams form a big team, and carry out the war in stages, giving the rest time to rest, understand?" "Got it." "

Got

it "

"..."

The members of the three teams rushed forward like wolves and tigers in this battle against the zombies.

It turns out that the members of the Lingxiao team who came all the way from the south have experienced blood and fire. For objects like zombies, there is no second way except to kill them. If the zombies don't die, you will become zombies.

2 choose 1, it's you, how do you choose?

This momentum of slaying zombies was slowly gathered along the way. Those of other troops have never gone through so many blood and fire.

Each squad was assembled from troops and men from the south. Under the leadership of this group of people, all the troops rushed up without fear of death.

"Old Chen, why do I feel that these bastards are not afraid of death?"

"You feel right, these bastards are indeed not afraid of death. After killing the zombies, you will have a big meal. If you are afraid of death, you will not be able to eat a big meal! "

..."

I'm afraid it won't solve the problem, and the more I fear it, the more catastrophic the result may be.

Truth is evolved from brutal facts.

"Kill, kill this group of zombies, and there will be a big meal."

"Is this true? Is there any meat?"

"It must be! After killing zombies, don't we all have a good meal, this is the practice, this is the practice of the Lingxiao team." "

I Why didn't I feel it, it feels like every meal is the same."

"Every time you kill zombies, do you stay behind and don't participate? Everyone who participates has rewards in addition to the big meal, and they didn't participate Of course not, you bastard."

"This is the first time I participated in such an event, and I am not a member of the Lingxiao team. This time, you mobilized me to participate only because of the large tide of zombies. I don't know if there is such a thing

. Good thing, you have to know that there is such a good thing, then every time zombies come, whoever will rush to the front. Eat those crap all the time, your mouth has faded into a bird." "Be content, everything is possible only in life,

dead There is nothing left. This is what our boss often says." After speaking, he slashed in the direction of the person he was talking to.

"Ah..."