113

Chapter 113 Difficult brother.

The Chen family's ancestral residence in the capital.

"Zou Feng, your brother was captured by zombies, you think about it..." Before Ling Han finished speaking, he was interrupted by Zou Feng.

"What did you say? My brother was captured by zombies, so I..." Zou Feng grabbed Ling Han's arm violently.

"Your blood can save him, I believe your brother told you that, it depends on whether you are willing or not." Ling Han waved Zou Feng's hand away, and said calmly.

My person, my heart, every bit and every inch of me is Xiao Xiao's, no one can touch, no one can touch. snort! This time it happened for a reason, so I don't care about it with you.

"I'll save it, of course I want to save it, I'm the only brother." Zou Feng said anxiously, but he didn't dare to reach out to grab Ling Han anymore.

It was as if he had experienced death just now, surrounded by layers of cold air. When you let go of your hands, you feel as if you are alive.

"Then come with us!" Xiao Mo said calmly. Let alone Ling Han's jealousy, Xiao Mo didn't give in too much.

How can it be possible for a person who is on the tip of his heart to let others touch him? Xiao Mo really couldn't understand, the kind of person who hugged him left and right, but said that he really loved someone. (Don't say that Xiao Xiao doesn't understand, neither does the author.)

Zou Feng was supported by Xiao Mo and Ling Han from left to right, and flew out of the Chen family's ancestral house.

"Ah..." Before Zou Feng's voice came out, Ling Han covered his mouth. And stared at Zou Feng fiercely: "Do you want to die, screaming so loudly?"

Zou Feng shrank his head like a quail, and kept nodding. (Mom! Who will save me? This person is fierce, but he is also powerful. I am flying!) There is no one in this mental activity.

Out of the Chen family's ancestral house, out of the capital base. Not far away, a large off-road vehicle was parked by the side of the road.

"Get in the car, hurry up, your brother is still waiting for you, help!" Ling Han said to Zou Feng expressionlessly.

"Xiao Xiao, how are you?" Who is this person with a gentle voice in a low voice and a smile on his face? This double standard is too...

Zou Feng, a single dog, kept complaining in his heart, but he didn't dare to say a word.

"It's okay, it's not a big problem." Xiao Mo looked at Ling Han and said with a smile.

"Well, take a rest in the co-pilot, and I'll drive." It's really troublesome, if it wasn't for this oil bottle, Xiao Xiao and I could fly back to the base.

More than 100 kilometers before the end of the world, it takes almost two hours to get there. For the 100 kilometers after the end of the world, Ling Han and the others drove for about 5 hours.

Of course, Zou Feng drove more than half of the time.

Let Xiao Xiao sit in the car by himself, no matter how long he drives, Ling Han has no objection. But with an outsider, why?

I'm just so narrow-minded, I'm just so double-standard, if you don't accept it, bite me!

Zou Feng naturally dared not speak out, as these two people knew his secret clearly. In other words, his life is in the hands of the two of them.

He ran back and forth without mentioning anything, let alone saving his brother, what could Zou Feng say?

Although Zou Feng is not a good person, he still knows about it.

"We're going to the base soon, do you know what to do?" Xiao Mo held Ling Han's hand and asked Zou Feng who was driving.

"I don't know. What should I do? Should I put the blood in a bowl for my brother to drink." Zou Feng glanced back at the two people, then turned his head again immediately, and said with his eyes straight ahead.

"Don't be so troublesome, just cut a wound and let your brother suck some blood from you." Ling Han said with a smile.

"Well, I got it." Despite Zou Feng's calm and steady answer, his heart was full of ups and downs.

My brother was bitten by a zombie, and my brother sucked my blood again. If my blood can't... stop, stop this question, I can't think about it...

"Don't be afraid, your blood can definitely save your brother. But I suggest that you must cover this matter, how much blood can you have alone? Your secret is known to others, how do you live?" Xiao Mo joked.

"Young Master Xiao, stop talking, this question is too heavy, I can't bear it..." Zou Feng's entire face turned pale.

"Naughty." Ling Han kissed the corner of Xiao Mo's mouth, Xiao Xiao's frightening appearance is extremely cute.

"Don't worry, as long as you don't tell others, others won't know about it." Xiao Mo said a rare comforting word. This person had a miserable life in his previous life, he was on par with him, he was a brother and brother!

"I'm not worried. I believe in you. My brother once told me about you. My brother believes in you, and I believe in you too. I believe in following you, and I won't take the road in your dream." Zou Feng said firmly.

Before the end of the world, this man told his brother clearly about himself that was prophesied in his dream. If this person wanted to harm him, he would not have waited until now.

"It's good that you understand, your brother is a smart man, and you are not bad!" Xiao Mo said seriously.

"My brother, don't think he's just a house seller. He's actually very clever. He..."

blah blah blah blah... Zou Feng can't wait to tell Ling Han and the others all about his brother. It's a pity that they have already seen the base.

"When you get to the base, don't run around, follow Xiao Xiao and ask him to take you to find your brother, don't pay attention to the others." Ling Han said to Zou Feng with a dead face, and turned his head with a smile on his face, with a gentle voice, facing him Xiao Mo said: "Xiao Xiao, take him to find Zhao Hai for a while, and then..." "

Well, I understand, don't worry." Xiao Mo naturally understood what Ling Han meant, and asked himself to bring Zou Feng there, and he You can enter the space.

Along the way, none of the zombies were hacked and killed by Han Han, who was the only one who took care of the journey.