107

Chapter 107 Fanfan's Confession

The door of Yan Xi's dormitory.

"Brother Yan, where are you going?" Fanfan asked Yan Xi who was walking out of the door.

"I didn't promise that little soldier last time. Let's tell people when we are on a mission. We are about to leave now, so let's tell them!" Although Yan Xi felt a little guilty, he still chose to tell the truth.

"That's fine, I'll go there with you, lest you can't understand it alone." If you look good, it belongs to your family, if you look bad, it belongs to others, so you must be optimistic.

Fanfan is not a fool, the beginning of Yan Xi's first relationship, Fanfan did not see it with his own eyes, so he missed it.

Sometimes one night is a lifetime late. Fortunately, that person didn't know how to cherish and gave himself a chance.

"Are you going too? You don't have any other work? Are you done?" Yan Xi's eyes widened in surprise, and he was just going to tell others, as for? Follow like that.

"Don't worry, I've finished my work." With so many people below, why bother to do everything by themselves, and follow the old university to slowly throw the pot away.

"That's fine, let's go together." My heart is open and frank, and I am not afraid of anyone. That's what I said, but what's wrong with my guilty conscience. It always feels like taking my wife to meet the mistress.

"Brother Yan, I want to chase you." A sudden sentence struck, and the car's trajectory came out of a serpentine shape.

"Ah..."

"Ah what? I said I want to chase you, from now on." Fanfan thinks he is a man, so he should speak out his thoughts openly. I don't want to secretly care about Brother Yan anymore, and I don't even have the right to be jealous.

If you were a man, you would have said that a long time ago. When Yan Xi's love affair announced the end. Or when the end of the world begins, there are always deep worries and delays.

Don't talk about what other people think, in Fanfan's heart, he also looks down on himself a little bit, he is too timid.

There are two kinds of results, one is to accept and everyone is happy, and the other is not to accept, then return to the original position and be a brother.

There is another situation that Fanfan doesn't want to see the most, that is, he is like a stranger, and he doesn't even have to be a brother.

It is because of the fear in my heart that I am afraid that the third situation will happen, so Fanfan has been entangled for so long as soon as he tangles.

"......"what do I do? To accept or accept it? Yan Xi was very confused.

There is no such thing as rejection in Yan Xi's heart. He is not a fool, he has seen and remembered all the meals he has cooked.

"Could you please tell me a word, is it a man?"

"Who are you saying is not a man? You will know if it is a man if you try it!"

Yan Xi parked the car on the side of the road and hugged her After passing the meal on the passenger seat, I kissed it...

"You bastard, you hit my mouth..."

The smell of rust flowed in the mouths of the two of them...

"Who told you that I'm not a man anymore, Hmph!"