105

Chapter 105 Meeting Room Controversy

"No, I don't remember this old man, their son's ability is level 5, and this father's ability is also level 5?" Xiao Mo blinked and asked.

"It should not be about one person. Did this person leave the Chen family after getting married? That boss should not be this boss." Ling Han watched the father and son fighting each other with relish.

"Let's go, go back, anyway, there won't be any big waves." Xiao Mo pulled Ling Han out of the Chen family compound.

"Guess, how will the elders of the Chen family choose this meeting?" Ling Han asked Xiao Mo with his arms around him after arriving in the space.

"I see that middle-aged man's expression is very depressed. If I were him, I should be ruined! If he is unkind, I will be unrighteous. What do you think?" Xiao Mo stared at Ling Han with staring eyes.

"What you said is very possible. The old man is more than 70, and he is the eldest, so he was born to his first wife. No matter what, he must be forty or fifty, and it is almost the same if he is not fifty. If he has been suppressed until now, even his wife and children will be protected. I can't stop, I think he will seek our help!" Ling Han kissed Xiao Mo's forehead and said.

"It doesn't matter, the soldiers come to cover the water and the earth. Darkness? Is there a darkness in supernatural powers?" Xiao Mo asked, blinking his peach blossom eyes.

"Anyway, we don't have one here, but the doomsday novels I read before should have light elements and dark elements. Who knows? It is said that this dark element can be integrated with darkness, which is hard to guard against!" Ling Han covered Xiao Mo's face with his hands The eyes said, oh my god, Xiao Xiao's peachy eyes blinked, and I don't even know what my last name is.

"No matter how powerful the ability is, there is still some level suppression, level 5, it's trivial." After finishing speaking, Xiao Mo laughed alone.

"You're right." Ling Han kissed Xiao Mo's lips as he spoke. Soft, sweet, like eating jelly, once out of control.

...

The next day, in the meeting room of Team Ling Xiao.

"Tomorrow, Uncle Luo, Brother Xi will take the team and head to City D first. Do you have any other ideas?" Ling Han said straight to the point.

There are so many people gathered here, and there is nothing wrong with it, let them build a base in City D! This was a decision made after discussing with Xiao Xiao last night.

"Boss, why don't you go there together? It's not safe to be separated!" Uncle Luo was worried, and the two children didn't know what they were thinking?

"Xiao Xiao and I still have some things to finish here, you go there first!" Looking at Uncle Luo's expression, Ling Han explained with a hint of warmth in his heart.

At first, it was just because he knew Xiao Xiao, but along the way, Uncle Luo really treated them as his own children. Caring and caring, the father's love that I didn't enjoy, but Uncle Luo has a real experience.

Some people are not relatives, but they are better than relatives, while some people are obviously related by blood, but they are not as good as strangers.

"Team Ling, Team Xiao, let Yan Xi lead the team to City D first! I'll stay here, you two will be here, everyone will be worried." Luo Ke continued.

"Uncle Luo, you have to trust me and Xiao Xiao, we will be fine. On the contrary, you are on the way, I will be a little worried." Although I was very grateful for Uncle Luo's concern, Ling Han still refused.

There are some things that cannot be exposed to Uncle Luo at present. This is the last reliance of myself and Xiao Xiao, and it is determined not to expose the space.

If this matter is exposed, even if he and Xiao Xiao are Jindan masters, they will still be outnumbered in the face of those crazy people.

No matter how strong a person is, he can't resist the ambitions of everyone. Birds die for food, man dies for money, this is an eternal truth. What's more, it is still the end of the world, and the heart of defense is indispensable!

"Boss, I also agree with Uncle Luo's suggestion. We should keep some people, and most of them will follow us to City D. There are only the two of you in the capital. No matter how strong your force is, in this place where dragons and tigers are hidden, we will still fight." I'm a little worried." Li Liang said anxiously, the boss and the two are brave people with high skills, but the water in the capital is too deep, Li Liang is really worried.

"Yes, Boss, according to the news from the intelligence department. The Chen family and the Lin family will take action against the Ling Xiao team in the near future. If we leave tomorrow, they will probably think that we are afraid of them, so let's delay leaving here!" Yan Xi blazed a trail.

"Boss, let us soldiers stay here. We are familiar with the capital, and we won't be able to do it if he lets him go around." Said the head Chen with a loud voice.

"Yes, yes, we are all soldiers here in the capital, and we are familiar with this side. It is best for us to stay, what do you think?" After Tian Tuanchang finished speaking, he looked at Luo Ke, Yan Xi and others.

These real fucking grandsons who are soldiers actually compete with us for jobs. It's really annoying, but what they said is so reasonable that we can't refute it. In the meeting room, the core team members who followed Xiao Mo and Ling Han from south to north to fight all the way were the voices of the core team members.

It was still Chen Tuan and Tian Tuan, who had the foresight to snatch this job, which is great. Let those grandsons stare, Qianglong still doesn't overwhelm the snake!

snort! Don't use bean buns as dry food. Even if we joined later, we still have the right to speak. The true voices of the group leaders who joined later.

Looking at the flashes of swords and swords in the conference room, Ling Han looked at Xiao Mo and raised his eyebrows. The meaning expressed in the eyes is: Xiao Xiao, what do you think?

Xiao Mo also raised his eyebrows, Ling Han saw the meaning in his eyes clearly. It doesn't matter what you do.

Ling Han looked at Xiao Mo helplessly and dotingly. As a representative of strength and self-will, Xiao Xiao dares to admit that he is second, but no one dares to say that he is the first.

Looking at the eyebrows of the two people, the voice below became smaller and smaller. They are fighting to the death here, but the leaders above have never spoken, which makes their little hearts tremble.

Boss, what exactly do you mean?

Do they think we are too noisy, will they punish us in different ways?

A single dog has no human rights, especially if there is a pair of leaders who love to spread dog food.

...

"Stop arguing, stop arguing, the quarrel is over? What is your suggestion?" Xiao Mo said with a serious face.

People in the meeting room looked at each other. You look at me, I look at you, there are still some unconvinced and unconvinced.

Just because you are familiar with each other in the capital, you are going to grab this job. snort!

Don't you look at the actual situation just because you have been with the boss for a long time? Ridiculous!

Even if you don't want to. Yan Xi also had to come forward, except for Uncle Luo, he was the only one, and no one else could suppress the situation.

"Boss, after our friendly negotiation, personnel from the army will stay to assist you, and we will rush to City D to establish a base." Boss's safety is the most important thing, so we won't compete with you gangsters for this.