118

Chapter 118

All right, we're here, and we can't drive you away, so let's all sit down! "After finishing speaking, Xiao Mo and Ling Han looked at each other and smiled, and at the same time took out some fruits and vegetables in the space. "

Wow, there are tomatoes and cucumbers too..."

"Ah... actually there is my favorite dragon fruit. "

"Cherries, oranges, grapes, tangerines, apples, crystal pears, mangoes, cantaloupe, winter dates... There are all kinds of fruits in the whole four seasons!" Long live the boss, you are amazing! "

"Long live the boss! " "

..."

"I used to have crystal pears and apples. I didn't expect the boss to be so generous this time, bringing out so many fruits. I'm so happy."

"I'm busy, see you later. " Xiao Mo said to Ling Han.

Ling Han squeezed Xiao Mo's palm: "Well, see you later. "

Xiao Mo took Luo Ke, Yan Xi, and the newly joined core team members, and moved to the next room of the conference room. Of course, the

fruits distributed to them, as well as those with earth-type abilities, were not It will fall.

It's still the old formula. After planting the "Seed of Heart", the earth-type supernatural powers were taken to do coolies by people arranged by Yan Xi, and other supernatural powers began to cleanse the scriptures and cut the marrow. For the newly joined personnel,

plant Xiao Mo and Ling Han left the meeting room after downloading "Seeds of Heart". After

the two of them entered the space, they always felt that there were some shortcomings in the space.

Taking a closer look, the fruits on the trees, the tomatoes and cucumbers in the field, There are also all kinds of vegetables that have withered, and the melons and fruits are separated from the body, automatically withered, and turned into spring mud. All

food and the like have been transformed into spring mud, which saves a lot of trouble for the two people

. Re-plant tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.

Food and the like, not too much, after arriving in the cultivation world, you can plant spiritual food.

Before leaving, after the zombies are eliminated, the world will become better and better. Xiao Mo and Ling Han firmly believed.

It's been a long time, and neither of them has practiced. Like Xiao Mo, Ling Han specializes in all kinds of books in the study.

Xiao Mo still focuses on alchemy and qi refining, while Ling Han focuses on runes and formations. As for other things, the two of them don't have time yet.

Xiao Mo's alchemy has progressed very quickly, from just getting started a few days ago, he has now become a third-level alchemist.

Everything is difficult at the beginning, as long as you get the hang of it, everything else is just floating clouds.

Ling Han was still at the entrance of the formation, wandering and studying. However, his runes have already been introduced, and he can already create first-level runes.

All of these will lay the foundation for their future entry into the cultivation world.

You can be bad, but you can't really be good.