125

Chapter 125 Return

"Mr. Zhao is here. Do you have an appointment?" The person on duty asked cautiously. This person knew him, but he was actually the boss of the group.

"Or if you have his phone, you can make a call." Another person on duty added.

How could the couple have Zhao Hai's phone number, isn't this a joke? Two people, you look at me, and I look at you, but you can't enter the house when you reach the door.

Not really, you can't go in stealth. But now it's different from the end of the world. It suddenly appears, so you always have to consider the impact!

"Boss! You are back!" Fanfan's voice came from behind them.

The couple turned around and saw Fanfan running towards here.

"Slow down, you don't need to be so... image! Image!" Ling Han joked.

Fanfan rushed to the two of them with burning eyes, "Boss, you are finally back, I'm afraid you won't come back." "How is it

possible? It's not enough to leave for a while, I have to come back to see you." Xiao Mo patted Fanfan on the shoulder and said.

"Yes! I said that the boss will definitely come back. It's just that the longer the time, the more empty my heart will be. Let's go in. Everyone is waiting!" Fanfan said excitedly, his voice still trembling.

The person on duty: "Hey, it's our boss! You think the boss will not fire us?"

Another person on duty: "You think too much, boss, how can you make things difficult for us? Besides, we It's also done according to the rules and regulations."

"You're right, it seems you can't fish!"

"..."

Fanfan took the couple to the courtyard, the more quiet it was inside.

"Cultivators live here and often retreat, so it seems very empty." Fan Fan said.

"You're not bad now, you're already in the middle stage of Foundation Establishment." Xiao Mo said, looking intently at Fanfan.

"Hey, I'm also the light of brother Zhanxi. He transferred part of his cultivation resources to me. After all, it's all left by you, the boss. The resources are excellent, and we can progress so fast!" Fan Fan said sincerely.

"The resources are for Brother Xi. You are husband and wife. That's your own business. We won't interfere." Xiao Mo said, just now he noticed that when Fanfan said this, his expression was a little bit uneasy.

"You are so kind, Boss, we are very happy to meet you!" Fanfan looked at the couple with burning eyes.

"..." Xiao Mo was a little shy all of a sudden, how could he break it?

"Meeting you is also our luck." Ling Han looked at Xiao Mo's ears red, and said.

"Is there anyone alive? Look, who did I bring back?" Fanfan entered the hall and shouted in a high voice.

"Fanfan, why are you calling ghosts here if you don't practice?" Luo Ke's voice came over.

"Hey, you're a rarity! You're so busy hitting the back of your head every day, why do you have time today? Don't you have to stare at your brother Xi?" Li Liang's voice followed closely behind.

Xiao Mo and Ling Han, sitting on the sofa, watched them frolicking.

"Uncle Luo, Li Liang, the boss is back! The boss is over there, watching you!" Fanfan gloated.

None of these guys found the boss. The strength of the bosses is too unfathomable.

"You smelly rice, the boss didn't make it clear when he came back." Li Liang walked in front of the couple with a whoosh.

"Boss, you're finally back. I've been thinking every day when you'll be back, but I never thought I'd finally bring you back." Li Liang said excitedly.

"It's good to be back, it's good to be back! I'm still afraid that my old bones won't see you?" Luo Ke looked at the two young people in front of him with hot eyes.

"Uncle Luo, you are not old at all. Look at how young you are, the golden core is amazing! It's not Uncle Luo, is your cultivation speed a rocket? Why are you so fast?" Ling Han looked at Uncle Luo. With the cultivation base of Jindan, he couldn't stop being surprised.

"Boss, I reported Uncle Luo and Brother Xi, they must have been greedy for our cultivation resources, that's why they got on the rocket!" Li Liang said with a smile.

"Don't talk nonsense, that's not how you joke." Fan Fan patted Li Liang and reprimanded him.

"Uncle Luo, you don't know as much as I do!" Li Liang pouted.

"Uncle Luo will not be as knowledgeable as you, but others will have opinions on you when they hear this sentence." Xiao Mo said seriously.

Ling Han patted the back of Xiao Mo's hand with his hand, and comforted him: "Li Liang is still young, and he speaks without thinking, don't be angry!"

Xiao Mo smiled lightly: "I'm not angry? This kid talks There is no door, and going out from now on will not offend others."

The other three looked at the scene of the couple throwing dog food in front of them. Not only feeling in my heart, the boss is still the boss, the formula is the same, and the ingredients are the same.

Li Liang panicked and said: "I'm just bald, I know, Uncle Luo and the others have worked very hard to supervise us. Boss, I was wrong, I must pay attention in the future." Others may not know the boss, but does Li Liang know

? , These two people are killing gods. Being missed by these two people, you say it will be fine.

"Why are you nervous? Xiao Xiao is just talking about you, just pay attention in the future, you are not a child anymore." Seeing Li Liang as hopeless, Ling Han's tone couldn't be better.

"..."

"..."

After some difficulty, the enthusiasm of the three of them subsided a little. Luo Ke came over and summarized the work of the past few years.

In fact, it's nothing, the Mo family has come to look for Ling Han frequently in the past two years. They said that Ling Han was a descendant of their Mo family, but no one paid any attention to them.

The Ling Xiao team is developing very well, and there are still so many core personnel. Without the approval of the boss, no one can join the core team.

Han Yan and Chen Gang came here two years ago, and they live here now.

The most hip-stretching cultivation of the core team members is foundation building, and there are 5 Jindans among them.

It may not be suitable for cultivation before the end of the world, because I have never heard of any practitioners. But after the end of the world, I feel that the aura has recovered, but now I feel that the aura has a tendency to decrease, and I don't know what caused it.

There is a rumor among the core team members that the boss and the others are leaving the earth to go to the realm of comprehension. So everyone put in all their energy to practice, and looked forward to going outside with the bosses to have a look.

The outside group is in charge, mainly Zhao Hai and others. Zhao Hai managed the group very well, which supported the cultivation resources of more than 100 people.

Uncle Luo finally suggested: If you go to the cultivation world, you must take Zhao Hai with you. Zhao Hai is the treasure house of China Mobile, and management talents must not be left behind.