108

Chapter 108 Storage Bag

"Actually, you don't need to make this trip, just find someone to talk to." Fanfan muttered.

"Come here when you have time. If you don't have time, it's a good idea." If I don't do it, how can I let you do it? Yan Xi thought.

After emotional beatings, even if you are an emotional novice, you will learn your lesson.

Someone once said that if there is calculation in the relationship, then the relationship will not have a good result.

But I never thought that without calculating feelings, most people would not have such good luck.

"Well, that's a good point. Feelings are like sponges, squeeze them together." Fanfan felt a little bit annoyed, idiot, am I talking about time? What I'm talking about is your attitude towards this matter, and you will never find the point. I'm also a fool, I would actually work hard on such a person, unwilling to give up.

"You're right, we're in city D this time, where do you want to go? I'll accompany you." Coaxing a wife is very necessary, after the influence of the boss and the eldest, it will be fine if you don't know it.

"You said it, don't push it again and again." The person who was about to blow his hair immediately lay down and let himself go.

"Well, definitely." Yan Xi pursed his lips and said, but his heart ached slightly. Was it the same for me before, and the other party's words of affirmation could make me feel so heartbroken and work hard without complaint.

Fanfan didn't say anything, but the hand holding Yan Xi's arm became tighter and tighter.

"Sorry, we are about to leave the base in the capital and rush to City D. So I can't agree to what you said that day." Looking at the two people standing in front of him, the little soldier was a little at a loss.

"You guys are going to City D, when are you leaving?" The little soldier was very accurate in finding the key points.

"Why, you want to go too?" Fanfan asked.

"Well, I want to go, I wonder if I can go with you?" The little soldier looked at Fanfan eagerly.

"Then pack your things, we're leaving tomorrow. Let's go, goodbye." After finishing their meal, they pulled Yan Xi, and the two left the gate of the base.

"Is this okay? You're not afraid of his ulterior motives." Yan Xi stared at Fanfan and asked.

"The boss said that all conspiracies and tricks are nothing in front of strength." Fanfan said with a smile: "So we must strengthen our training, and we must not let the boss throw us away." "Well, it is true

, In this era, big fists are everything." Yan Xi affirmed.

Ling Xiao's temporary residence. "Uncle Luo, where is Brother Xi? Why didn't you see it?" Ling Han asked.

"Yan Xi went out with Fan Fan, what's the boss?" Uncle Luo replied.

"It's nothing, I just want to give you some supplies, but I'm afraid that you will be too stressed alone, so..." Xiao Mo said with a smile.

"What material? Boss, it's okay, I'm quite resistant." When he heard that it was material, Luo Ke's eyes turned green. Produced by the boss, it must be a high-quality product.

"Here, take a look." After finishing speaking, Xiao Mo handed Luo Ke a dusty cloth bag.

"This... is this a storage bag?" Luo Ke looked at the inconspicuous cloth bag handed over, and said excitedly.

"Well, this is made by Xiao Xiao himself. Although the space is not big, it can still be used, so you just make do with it!" Ling Han's voice was obviously very excited, but he pretended to be serious.

Luo Ke was stunned on the spot by Ling Han's words.

My God, the boss can actually make a storage bag. Even if he has already stepped into the threshold of comprehension, the boss can actually make those fairy items in the legend.

I am so discerning, I hugged such a golden thigh when the end of the world just came. I am really lucky, Lalala... really lucky!

"This... this..." Opening the storage bag with spiritual power, Luo Ke was incoherent with excitement on the spot.

"Uncle Luo, you are very resistant to stress!" Xiao Mo joked.

Ling Han pinched Xiao Mo's face: "Naughty."

Xiao Mo glared at Ling Han: "I don't, don't talk nonsense." But his eyes couldn't help but look at Luo Ke, leaning closer to Ling Han's ear, and whispered: "Uncle Luo's jokes are so easy to see, I really want to Use your mobile phone to take a picture."

"You can take a picture if you want, Uncle Luo won't be angry with you anymore." Ling Han supported.

"Just think about it, I'm afraid that Uncle Luo will settle accounts after autumn." Xiao Mo shook his head, Uncle Luo looked at Qingfeng Jiyue, his hands were dark in secret! This is the experience gained in the previous life.

"Fortunately, you are also afraid, finally there is someone who can cure you." Ling Han took Xiao Mo's hand and said in a low voice.

Xiao Mo squeezed Ling Han's palm, but didn't speak. The previous life is gone, and this life has just begun. With this person by my side forever, what else can I not let go of?

Sometimes Xiao Mo is very contradictory, sometimes he thinks that if he has already avenged himself in the previous life, should he avenge himself again in this life?

If that person didn't fall into my hands in this life, I don't need to travel all over the world to find him!

There may be some saints in this idea, but a cultivator cannot do something to a mortal for no reason.

Even secretly instigating is not acceptable, there will always be cause and effect. When there is karma to cross the tribulation, Lei Jie will...

"Boss, it's not good to take these things out!" Luo Ke calmed down and said.

"These materials can be distributed to the core team members in the form of rewards. As for how to formulate these, you can discuss it with Brother Xi. It's not that much, as long as no one in the core team members speaks out, the problem is not

big Don't worry, they won't say anything." When Xiao Mo said the last sentence, his expression was a bit sinister.

"Actually, boss, it's fine if you don't take out these things. You two can just eat them. We..." "

There are still many, we can't finish them. Don't worry, heartfelt seeds are not so easy to break. It can be said that there is no solution." ."

"Then I'm still worried. I'm not afraid of 10,000, just in case." Luo Ke's expression was still a little heavy. Young people always think too well of others.

"Uncle, in fact, we took these things out after careful consideration. We know that they are very precious, but now that we have plant-type abilities, it is not impossible. So how to take them out and how much to take out, you and brother Xi have to decide You have to think about it."

"Well, that's true. Don't worry, just leave it to us." Loko promised.

"Well, I believe you. Uncle Luo, how is the cultivation in Luoyang?" Ling Han asked.

"The foundation has been established, and the brat is not bad." Speaking of his son, Luo Ke smiled all over his face.

"You all have to work hard, try to be with us..."

"You..."

"It won't be too soon, there is still time. Just work hard, and leave the rest to us." After finishing speaking, Ling Han looked at the people around him. Xiao Mo, smiling like a child.