121

Chapter 121 Go Forward, Don't Look Back!

Xiao Mo looked at Ling Han's movements, and said with emotion in his heart: Brother Chen, in his previous life, even though he encountered such a great ordeal, he was not cold-hearted.

According to Brother Chen's temperament, this is the normal way for him to open up.

Even though Brother Chen's surname is Han, Xiao Mo still thought in his heart that he should be called Brother Chen according to the address in his previous life.

Xiao Mo also stretched out his thumb: "Brother Han, great job!" "

They are all descendants of brothers, it's nothing." Han Yan smiled and waved his hands.

"That's what I said, without your participation. It's good that half of these children survive." Ling Han affirmed.

"Half, you've said too much! They came from the south with us, and there were more than 100 children at the beginning! As a result, none of the eight cubs has survived except our side." Chen Gang's tone Very low.

Can't protect the little ones, let these iron-blooded men feel so overwhelmed with guilt that they can hardly breathe.

"You guys are amazing!" Ling Han confirmed again, stretching out his thumb.

"It's not that we are good, but our boss is good! Without him, none of these children would be able to live." Chen Gang fell into memory.

"How many times have other brothers offered to give up those orphans, but the boss refused to go back. There are also many times, in order to save more rations for these orphans, the boss gave up his own rations..." Chen Gang Speaking of the latter, I burst into tears.

It's not easy for them, and it's even more difficult for Han Yan. In this last days, how many people are easy?

Ling Han patted Chen Gang on the shoulder: "The end of the world will always pass. Only by living can we see hope. Go forward, don't look back!" "

Will the end of the world really pass?" Chen Gang asked doubtfully.

"That's a must! Human beings will always move forward and won't be trapped in this era!" Xiao Mo affirmed.

Chen Gang looked at Han Yan and said, "Boss, do you believe that the end of the world will pass?"

Han Yan looked at Chen Gang and said affirmatively, "I believe that the end times will pass, because we all have to move forward.

" It can be the same as before, with food, drink and friends." Chen Gang said with a smile, and the pain just now was wiped away.

"It's time to eat, it's time to eat, I have white rice to eat today!"

"It's white rice, come and eat soon."

Xiao Mo and Ling Han looked at each other and smiled, saying everything without saying a word.

Because of the white rice, everyone had a full stomach.

A few feet tall man, eating rice, actually shed tears.

A year ago, if someone said that because of eating a meal of rice, the tough guy would cry. I believe that none of the tough guys here will feel that this will happen in the real society in the future.

The reality is so caught off guard that people are completely defenseless.

"I haven't eaten rice for half a year!"