106

Chapter 106 Daughter-in-law is the most important thing

In a way, Yan Xi is quite aware of current affairs. If you don't know the current affairs, you will have nothing. The boss's safety is important.

But Yan Xi's way of talking nonsense with his eyes open is getting higher and higher.

Friendly negotiation, where is there any friendly negotiation? It was obviously a fight to the death, and they almost fought each other.

"Well, the people of our army stay and will protect the two bosses. Don't worry, the safety of the bosses is entrusted to us." Chen assured with a loud voice.

"No, when did I say that you can stay. You will make it difficult for us to be leaders." Ling Han said.

"No, boss, you see we stay here to run errands for you, collect information, and so on. We are really worried about the two of you staying here." Tian Tuan said, they finally compromised, resolute Can't be fooled.

"That's right, Boss and the others stayed here to run errands for you. It's very good." "

If it's not possible, just keep two or three regiments. It's really useless to keep so many regiments."

...

Look Looking at the two groups of people who were fighting for life and death just now, they are now sincerely cooperating. Xiao Mo and Ling Han looked at each other and smiled, I don't believe you can't be cured if you are small.

"Listen to me, I don't know what you will encounter on the way to D City. I stayed with you Lingling for a private matter, which is inconvenient for you to participate in. Besides, our

force value, even if we encounter something Crisis, we will be sure to escape.

If you stay, we still have to consider your safety, which will increase our burden. So you still rush to City D together to finalize the matter of the base , everyone is sloppy, no one will stay, understand?" Xiao Mo said with a serious face.

If this is true, Team Ling may be able to speak slowly. However, Team Xiao said these words, so there was no room for a moment's rest.

Seeing that there was no room for redemption, everyone sat upright, "Got it, Captain Xiao."

"Sort out the people and supplies that should be taken away today, and leave tomorrow! Brother Xi and Uncle Luo, stay here for a while." It's not easy for these people to speak well, that's all they can do. Regarding this situation, Xiao Mo was also very speechless.

Some hesitated, some looked back, some hesitated... But they all left the conference room one by one.

"Boss speaks so heartbreakingly that he said we were slow."

"You don't slow down, you compete with the boss!" "

We are also kind, and we are worried about their safety."

"It is not uncommon to do bad things with good intentions. So let's just listen to the boss!"

"Yeah."

It's not without its disadvantages to be mentally strong, and you can hear whispers like this. Xiao Mo was speechless.

"Uncle Luo, Brother Xi, this is one for each of you. There are some supplies inside, which should be used on the road. Pay attention to safety and take care." Xiao Mo took out the space props left on his body.

"It's enough to use spiritual power, and you can also contract it." Xiao Mo continued.

Ling Han beside him looked at his lover, his eyes were both doting and helpless. Such an important thing was taken out as soon as it was said.