117

Chapter 117 If you have a husband like this, what do you want in this life?

"Yes, yes, you broke into you, and we will follow you. Fortunately, everyone in our family can practice. Even my old lady is in her 70s. After practicing these days, her physique has changed to a certain extent. "

Although I am a bit older, I don't know how much luckier I am compared to other people, so you can go forward boldly with confidence!" Grandma continued.

Grandma's words made everyone's blood boil.

Immediately after Tong Tong's voice sounded: "Yes, brother, you go forward, I support you!" After finishing speaking, Tong Tong danced happily. After the end of the world, the family has rarely been so lively.

Xiao Mo looked at Ling Han suspiciously, as if to say: "What's the situation, this direction is not right." It's going to be a farewell, and this big family is too... "

Han Han, if you leave, Mom will miss you, You must be good, and wait for Mom to find you. I cultivate very quickly, and now I have reached the third level of Qi refining, which is better than Tongtong!" As soon as these words came out, the entire Li family was petrified.

It is said that character determines destiny. In the Li family, is it the son who changes his character? All the Li family members thought.

Tongtong even covered his eyes with his hands, he just shivered when he saw his brother, this is a slap in the face, it must be a slap in the face! should be! Huh...

Xiao Mo turned his head to look at Ling Han who was in a daze, and said: "Auntie is really amazing, she must have a good cultivation qualification, and we will definitely wait for your arrival." Seeing that her son did not speak,

Li Zhixuan felt a little bit It's not exciting, but when I think back, Xiao Xiao means what my son means, so I feel relieved.

So he smiled and said: "Well, I will definitely go there with the whole family." After finishing speaking, he shook his fist.

Seeing Li Zhixuan's action, Xiao Mo and Ling Han couldn't help but smile at each other.

The Li family also saw Li Zhixuan's action, and everyone burst into laughter.

Ling Han directly took out a piece of jade pendant, put it in front of the Li family and said: "This is a storage item, which contains some resources prepared by me and Xiao Xiao for everyone. If these resources are used properly, you should be able to cultivate to the Golden Core."

"In addition to these resources, there are also some materials. They can make your life better, but I still recommend not to neglect your cultivation. The fruits and vegetables inside..." The Li family no longer knows what to say. The storage props are

legendary I didn't expect...

what should be explained, has been explained almost. Ling Han pulled Xiao Mo and bid farewell to the reluctant Li family.

"By the way, I don't know if the basement is built enough? When we leave, we try to leave enough supplies for them. There are too many fruits and food in the space." Listening to Ling Han's words, Xiao Mo secretly rolled his eyes

. Do you want to leave more supplies for them? Or do you think it's too wasteful to leave the things in the space without eating them?

"Xiao Xiao, what are you thinking? I'm talking to you." Don't think I didn't see your white eyes, I'm not embarrassed, it's others who are embarrassed, Ling Han thought in his heart.

"I didn't think about anything, I can do whatever I want. Anyway, the two of us can't finish the food in the space, and it's a waste to leave it alone. You can just deal with it." Xiao Mo said helplessly.

Sometimes Xiao Mo would wonder if there are some Holy Mothers like Ling Han, but then he thought about it, what the heck, what does it have to do with the Holy Mother if he gives something he doesn't need to others?

It is said that the Virgin Mary took other people's things and gave them to other people, giving them generosity. Ling Han should not count as such! Everything is your own, or you can't use it. In other words, it is waste utilization.

Xiao Mo convinced himself in his heart, and took the initiative to hold Ling Han's hand. And told the pets, fruits, and food in the space to keep enough for themselves, and put away everything else. Once the warehouse is built, it is immediately placed in the warehouse.

Ling Han looked at Xiao Mo with surprise and joy, intertwined fingers with Xiao Mo, and walked towards the place where Uncle Luo lived.

Ling Han sometimes feels that he has some kindness of a woman, but what is rare is that Xiao Xiao has never disliked him, and silently supports him by his side.

If you have a husband like this, what do you want in this life?

"Yan Xi is in charge of the basement, so ask him specifically." Luo Ke wondered, why did he suddenly ask about the basement?

"Then let's go find him together!" After finishing speaking, the three of them walked towards Yan Xi's residence.

Could there be some other plans, it must be a good thing, Luo Ke thought.

"The basement... there are several research institutes, and what else?" Yan Xi said while thinking.

"Is there any storage for it? It's a warehouse." Ling Han asked.

"A small one, most of the materials are stored in the space. There are not so many materials, so the warehouse is a little smaller. If you need dozens of earth-type superpowers, you can get up overnight, so..." Yan Hee replied.

"Well, then tonight, let's organize all the earth-type supernatural beings, and build a larger warehouse, as large as possible. If possible, build a small cold storage room." Ling Han looked at Yan Xi, and explained road.

"Try to keep it secret, even if it's a small area." Xiao Mo added.

"Boss, I got it. I'm going to do this. Another thing is the list in the army. Uncle Luo and I have already made it. Take a look." After handing over the

list to Xiao Mo, he continued: "If you have time, you can inform them to come over to get heartfelt seeds now. This will add a little more labor in the evening."

After hearing their conversation, Fanfan greeted them and went to inform the soil of the core team members. It's a supernatural being.

The boss said try to keep it secret, so it must be the core team members to complete this task.

"Okay, it's all things to do anyway, just inform them, we'll wait for you in the meeting room."

So Luo Ke and Yan Xibing went in two ways to notify the members who were about to join the core members.

Leaving Xiao Mo and Ling Han behind, the two intertwined their fingers and walked slowly towards the conference room.

Walking under the moon with a loved one is a kind of quiet happiness and warmth.

Both of them hope that time can stay at this moment, and even if they can't, they also hope that time can pass slower, and slower.

When the two of them slowly walked to the door of the meeting room, the meeting room was already full of people.

Except for the earth-type supernatural beings, all other core members are present. Seeing such a scene, Xiao Mo and Ling Han were dumbfounded.

"Boss, everyone was very happy when they heard that someone was going to join the core team, so they took the initiative to get together." This was a relatively eloquent voice.

"Boss, every time a core team member joins, there will be fruit to eat, so we..." This is a voice that can't turn a corner.

"Boss..."