109

ter 109 Everything Is Possible

Standing on the roof and watching the Ling Xiao team going away, Xiao Mo and Ling Han were relatively speechless. In the future, such scenes will be staged again and again, and the two will eventually get used to it.

The two watched silently until they could no longer see each other. Those who left have already left, but those who stay still have a lot to do.

The entire capital city was under the investigation of Xiao Mo's mental power, and there was nothing to hide. It's just that the Chen family's laboratory has never been found.

Even if two people have great abilities, they can't search without purpose, so they can only wait.

In addition, spiritual power cannot be monitored all the time, they need their own spiritual power to support them.

So Xiao Mo let the Blood Demon Vine split into branches to monitor the main personnel of the Chen family and Zou Feng's situation.

Although it is said that cultivators cannot intervene in the struggle of mortals. But Xiao Mo felt in his private heart that Xiao Mo would not hesitate to bear the karma on himself because of the matter of the Chen family laboratory.

I have avenged myself in the previous life, and I can also do that if those people don't come to provoke him, he will not take the initiative to provoke them.

And this premise is that the other party will not take the initiative to provoke, and Xiao Mo will not let the laboratory, the culprit, be let go no matter what.

With a plan for the next step, the two of them entered the space silently.

Xiao Mo's main task is to practice equipment and alchemy. It was not smooth at the beginning, but with the blessing of time in the space, some gadgets can be produced slowly.

Ling Han has some preferences in formations, his main attack direction is formations and runes.

The speed of the two people's exercise is not slow, and they can do it unscrupulously on the earth.

But in the realm of comprehension, they only rely on their cultivation to kill monsters. Their lives may not be as comfortable as they are on Earth, even if they have the space.

When they have no ability, the exposure of space will be their greatest tragedy.

But add these alchemy, refining tools, formations, runes and other techniques.

I believe that these will not only bring them the capital of a comfortable life, but also increase the chance of escaping in times of crisis.

Too many realities let them know that if they are incapable, they will be bullied and killed if they are weak.

The ancestor's essay also told them that the cultivation world is not so easy to break through.

Without experiencing that world, what is the practical significance of just the essays of the ancestors? Improving their own capabilities will make it much easier for them to deal with crises.

As the space was upgraded again, the ancestors wrote more and more essays, and all aspects mentioned became more and more complete.

Let Xiao Mo and Ling Han know that if they enter the Nascent Soul, they will be rejected by this world.

Xiao Mo tries not to exercise these days, he just concentrates on alchemy and weapon refining in the space.

His alchemy and equipment refining have just started. There are also various spiritual herbs and refining materials that need to be remembered.