116

Chapter 116 You need us

"Brother, I haven't seen you for a long time. Has Brother Xiao come back?" Tongtong asked. In the last days, even the innocent and happy children will leave traces in their hearts.

"Your elder brother Xiao is also back. I'll take him to see grandma and grandpa in a while. Are you used to it here? Everyone is okay!" Ling Han asked, in fact, as soon as he came back, Uncle Luo reported to Ling Han, The situation of this big family.

"I'm used to it. My uncles are very good to me, and my family is also very good. My father has recovered, and he is very grateful to you." Tong Tong said in a serious manner, looking at Ling Han without blinking.

Dad said that the elder brother is the hero of the family, if the elder brother did not show up, the family would cease to exist. You must treat your brother well, they all owe him a debt.

"Tongtong, the whole family doesn't need to talk like this. My brother is very happy with my uncle's recovery; your elder brother is even more happy when he grows up." Ling Han looked at Tongtong with tenderness in his eyes.

The thing about family love is really more fantasy, it can't be explained clearly, and the way is unclear.

"Well, our family is very happy. Everyone is practicing the exercises you gave. Dad is the best. He has already reached the seventh level of qi..." The

young voice next to his ear was clear and loud, a rare moment of warmth.

"Tongtong, you go back first, I'll go find you brother Xiao, and then I'll go and see you." Finally, the voice in his ear stopped, and Ling Han interjected.

"Well, then we'll have dinner together. Haha..." Tong Tong said with a smile.

"En." Ling Han stroked Tong Tong's hair, his eyes were full of smiles.

Touching his younger brother's head is really different from touching Xiao Xiao's head. If he doesn't touch other people's heads in the future, Xiao Xiao will definitely be unhappy when he sees it. There is a vat of vinegar at home, there is no way! Ling Han's heart ached and he was happy.

"Brother, I'm going back first, hurry up!" Tong Tong finished speaking, looked at Ling Han, waiting for a reply.

Ling Han, with a puff, broke his skills again: "Well, I'll pass right away."

Upon hearing the reply, Tong Tong made a gesture of goodbye to Ling Han before walking towards home.

Ling Han looked at Tongtong's back, he walked quite steadily at the beginning, but he started bouncing up and down after walking too far, the child is still a child after all.

Entering the room, entering the space, a figure rushed towards Ling Han, and was hugged by Ling Han.

Xiao Mo snuggled into Ling Han's arms, raised his head, and his peach blossom eyes sparkled: "Why has it been so long? I'm hungry." "I'm hungry, let's eat something first, and let's go and see after eating.

" Grandma and grandpa go." As soon as Ling Han heard Xiao Mo say that he was hungry, he immediately lost his principles and bottom line.

With Xiao Mo in his arms, he walked to the dining table, kissing while walking, the plant pets didn't even notice, and left here one after another, slipping to their paradise.

"Well, I'll have some fruit pads first, and I'm going to eat at grandma's and grandpa's house tonight." Xiao Mo replied, leaving Ling Han's embrace.

"I told Brother Xi that we were leaving, so grandma and grandpa should also tell me." Xiao Mo looked at Ling Han and said.

"Tell me about your situation?" Ling Han hesitated to speak.

"I'm fine. As long as I don't use my spiritual power, it's fine. The ability is still okay. It's just a little uncomfortable. However, I can still persist. Before leaving, the zombies must be completely wiped out, otherwise I don't worry." Xiao Mo said carelessly.

"Then let me stop practicing. I'm about to reach the Great Consummation of the Golden Core. It won't be good if both of us are suppressed. Let's just destroy it. Let's finish the matter in the laboratory and follow the path of the earth." Turning around, it's not easy to wipe out the zombies in our country, there are so many countries, and the earth is so big!" Ling Han said indifferently.

"In this case, when will we leave the earth?" Xiao Mo asked while eating the dragon fruit, his mouth was red.

Ling Han, seeing this situation, lowered his head and showed another wave of affection.

Xiao Mo's eyes were red, as if the water in them was about to overflow, making Ling Han almost unable to control himself. Finished off with a cold shower.

The unconscionable one was eating the fruit while laughing, tears streaming down his face.

"Just laugh, you see how I will deal with you in the future." Ling Han said viciously, the affection and sternness in his eyes were nakedly exposed, and he was not afraid of Xiao Mo's discovery at all.

Xiao Mo smiled and stopped laughing, and muttered, "That will be in the future, and now I just want to laugh." After speaking, he rushed towards Ling Han.

What can Ling Han do? He is also very helpless, the person he puts on top of his heart has to be pampered even when he is kneeling.

It feels like a long time inside the space, but outside it is actually only a few minutes. Ling Han dragged Xiao Mo to his grandparents' room.

After a lively meal, he revealed the news that he was about to leave the earth to his grandma and grandpa.

"Will you come back after you leave?" Ling Han's mother asked nervously.

"Actually, I don't know. I don't know what will happen after I leave. Xiao Xiao's condition is not very good now, and I can't do without leaving. Before we leave, we will wipe out the zombies. You can continue to take those health-enhancing pills, and That's right." With that said, Ling Han took out several jade bottles, and handed one of them to Grandpa.

"Grandpa here is life-enhancing pill. Each of our family has two pills, and one can increase life expectancy by 30 years. The effect of the second pill is not as good as the first one. I don't know exactly how many years. When to eat you Take care of yourself, I personally suggest that grandma and grandpa can eat now." Ling Han continued.

"Others are those that increase the skill, and those that strengthen the body. There are labels on them. Take a look for yourself. These are all refined by Xiao Xiao." "Xiao Xiao, uncle thank you on behalf of the Li family.

"

"Uncle, one family does not speak two different languages. You need it and we happen to have it, um, that's it." After finishing speaking, Xiao Mo blinked his left eye mischievously. I don't care.

When the Li family saw Xiao Mo's action, all smiles welled up in their eyes.

Xiao Mo was a little embarrassed to face the family's gratitude.

But you asked him to say that it should be done, but he didn't want to say that. What should and should not? When love is divided into nature, there is everything. If there is no love, then there will be nothing.

It's not that the Li family can't see Ling Han and Xiao Mo's indifference and alienation. These days, everyone can maintain such a relationship, which is already very good.

They can't blame Ling Han, they can blame themselves, they feel that they are also quite wronged. So far so good! This is the voice of the Li family.

"You can venture into your world without worry, we can follow you as far as we can!" The old man said with a final word.