123

Chapter 123 Gift

This vinegar vat, the days to come... Seeing that Xiao Mo is complaining, in fact, there are waves of ripples in his heart.

What's wrong with being possessive? As long as the target of these exclusive desires is oneself. Xiao Mo said that he likes this one.

Preference and uniqueness, who dares to say that they don't like it? You stand up, let me see! Make sure no one wants to beat you up, you liar!

Look, this is a blatant preference for protecting the calf.

When Han Yan sent Xiao Mo and Ling Han away, he was accompanied by Chen Gang.

Ling Han's eyes were like searchlights, scanning back and forth between the two of them.

Xiao Mo glared at Ling Han and asked him to keep it, it was very impolite.

Unexpectedly, Chen Gang said carelessly: "Thank you very much for coming, and now I am Han Yan's lover." His face was full of joy, and he couldn't hide it.

It gives people the feeling that becoming Han Yan's lover is the highest honor in his life.

Xiao Mo was dumbfounded, the two of them were only a little ambiguous yesterday. A good thing can be achieved in one night, this speed!

Ling Han is used to it, it's too normal, this kind of thing. In the last days, we see each other right, and we are together. What an ordinary thing.

What's more, the two of them were a little ambiguous. If something stimulates it, it will be a matter of course.

"Congratulations, congratulations, both of you!" Xiao Mo said with a smile.

"Congratulations to the two of you, I wish you two to grow old forever." Ling Han was so happy that he could see his teeth but not see his eyes. The vinegar he drank yesterday was wasted, but he was also happy to drink it for nothing.

When people are happy, they will be very generous and talkative. This is a wise saying!

Ling Han glanced at Xiao Mo, leaned into Xiao Mo's ear and said: "Xiao Xiao, let's give them another book of exercises! The two of them are together, one is practicing and the other is watching, it's not the same thing. What do you say?"

Xiao Mo rolled his eyes, all the exercises are Chinese cabbage? Are you going to give it? Just because two people are together? The idiot!

Xiao Mo can trust Han Yan, after all, Han Yan's character has been verified in his previous life.

Adding Chen Gang, Xiao Mo couldn't believe it too much. No contact, no understanding, who is Chen Gang? In this way, it is a little risky to take out the exercises.

Xiao Mo looked at Ling Han, then at Han Yan and Chen Gang, and made a decision.

In Han Yan's previous life, he was always alone. It is also his luck to find a partner in this life, and he should give them a chance. Let's talk about planting the "Seed of Heart" in a while, and it will be safe.

"You are together, what should I say? I should give you a gift. I thought about it, this gift is quite special, and I have some requirements for you. I don't know if you are willing to accept my request." Xiao Mo He was a little hesitant to say it, and he didn't know how Han Yan would choose between the two.

"You're too polite, you don't need any gifts. We didn't prepare any gifts for you either! No, you're too polite!" Han Yan hurriedly refused.

What is this called? I am almost 30 years old, let a young man in his 20s give me a gift, what about my face?

"The two little brothers thank you for your kindness, but the gift is really unnecessary. The rice you gave us yesterday should be considered a gift from you!" Chen Gang continued.

This world is not easy, I didn't expect these two young men to be so simple and generous. good man! Brother Yan's friends are all awesome!

This is a no-brainer, the appraisal is complete.

I still feel a little entangled (uncomfortable) when I give something to others. It would be even more uncomfortable if that person took it on as a matter of course.

But once others refuse, the discomfort in my heart will disappear. This is the state in front of Xiao Mo.

"Originally, we already gave Brother Han a gift. But I didn't expect that the two of you are together. If you don't accept this half of the gift, I'm afraid you will regret it in the future!" Ling Han pretended to be mysterious and said .

"Did you give me a gift? You two young people are having a hard time. Don't treat your supplies as things! Isn't it okay to keep something for yourself?" Han Yan was a little unhappy, because the two of them didn't know the hardships of life. angry.

"If we don't accept it, we will regret it in the future? Then I accept it. I can't let myself regret it. I must grow old together with Brother Yan!" Chen Gang said excitedly. It was hard for him to let Brother Yan let go. How could he give it to him? What about the chance of regret?

Xiao Mo and Ling Han looked at each other with smiles in their eyes, their personalities seemed to be fine, and Chen Gang's feelings for Han Yan also looked good.

Looking at the two people in front of him, Ling Han asked again: "Brother Han, if you don't accept this gift, you will regret it in the future. Do you still insist on not accepting it?" Han Yan looked at Chen Gang, then at

Xiao Mo Er and his wife gritted their teeth: "Since I will definitely regret it in the future, then I will accept it! If you have any requirements, just ask!

" It's ok, this is just in case." Ling Han said easily.

"What is a contract? What is "Seed of Heart"? What's the use of these?" Chen Gang glanced at Han Yan and asked.

Balabala and Xiao Mo explained for a long time, and finally settled the matter. Han Yan and Chen Gang formed a contract of one heart and planted the "Seed of Heart".

Ling Han confessed again and again that "The Seeds of Heart" is very domineering, and you can't say a single word that shouldn't be said, or you will bear the consequences.

Han Yan and Chen Gang promised that they would be more cautious and would not confide a word to the outside world.

Then Xiao Mo told the two of them the location of Ling Xiao's base.

The couple left two bottles of spiritual spring water and a book of the Golden Spirit Root Cultivation Technique.

And tell the two people that if there is anything they don't understand, they can go to Team Ling Xiao, there are many people there who can answer their questions.

After the confession was complete, the two left gracefully. Han Yan and Chen Gang, watching them walking with their own eyes, suddenly disappeared, disappeared.

Therefore, the two people valued the exercises they left behind even more, and galloped all the way back to the base.

Han Yan opened the door and saw the fruits and vegetables under the table. He pulled Chen Gang into the door, and then locked the door behind him.

Looking at the food under the bed and the exercises under the pillow, Han Yan and Chen Gang felt like they were dreaming.

I am afraid that after waking up from the dream, all this will no longer exist.

The two secretly made up their minds that they must work hard to cultivate. Then go to the Ling Xiao team and stay with them, which is the closest place to the benefactor.

That's right, in their hearts, Xiao Mo and Ling Han are their benefactors, like reborn parents.