120

Chapter 120 Han Yan's Current Situation

Xiao Mo looked at Ling Han's movements, took Ling Han's hand silently, and said to Han Yan: "Yes, it's true."

What can Xiao Mo do, the person he likes, even if he is kneeling , also pampered.

"That's really great, great. Would you like to go back to the base with me and see our life there. Eighty percent of the base is from the south." Han Yan warmly invited.

Xiao Mo understood what Han Yan meant. These people were all indirectly rescued by Xiao Mo and Ling Han.

"Han Han, what do you mean?" Xiao Mo kicked the ball to Ling Han, this vinegar jar, really, you can drink any kind of vinegar, it's hopeless, already.

"Our time is running out, Xiao Xiao." Ling Han whispered to Xiao Mo's ear.

"But, we have to go in that direction too!" Xiao Mo looked at Ling Han with a sneer, this person really hates him.

Xiao Mo really wanted to shout: Whoever wants it, take it away!

"Alright then! Listen to you, don't be unhappy! Xiao Xiao, I just feel uncomfortable." Ling Han looked at Xiao Mo and said in a low voice.

Xiao Mo kissed Ling Han on the lips: "What about now?"

Ling Han nodded happily, his eyes shining brightly: "Yeah."

"I don't love anyone, I just love you alone, don't worry Alright." Xiao Mo kissed Ling Han's lips again and said.

Han Yan looked at the two young men as if no one else was there. I can't wait to poke my eyes blind, the world has changed! Will I grow the eye of a needle!

"Leader Han, the place we are going to just happens to pass by your base." Ling Han smiled brightly.

Hearing Xianyin, he knew the elegant meaning: "That's really great, let's go!" After Han Yan finished speaking, he turned around and left, as if a dog was chasing after him.

There is a generation gap between three years old. I don't know how many gaps there are.

"The two young men that the boss knows are good at spreading dog food."

"Which one do you like? If you like it, you go!"

"It doesn't matter if I look at it, the boss is standing there!"

"So you still have a little self-knowledge."

"Fuck you!"

"..."

When Han Yan walked over, the gossip was still going on and on.

"It's okay, don't be silly, there are some people you can't afford to offend."

"Boss, I feel like they are ordinary people! Why is your attitude so solemn?" The younger brother went online on the 1st.

"Ordinary people, are you blind and blind? Ordinary people, you and I can have this attitude? I dare say that no one in our base can be better than these two teenagers!" Han Yan said firmly.

Thinking that I, Han Yan, was also from a noble family, even in the peaceful years, ordinary people couldn't get into my eyes. What's more, in the last days, these people really think too much.

Know your own, and that's all you have but your enemies.

"Let me remind you, don't cause trouble! They are going back to the base with us, they are just passing by, don't think so much!" Han Yan looked at his brothers and reminded earnestly.