119

Chapter 119

Ling Han ordered the accompanying core team members to call Uncle Luo and Yan Xi over.

After everyone arrived, Xiao Mo performed a great shift in front of everyone.

Move out all the food in the space. Fruits and vegetables, etc., only move 1/2, these things can't be kept for too long.

At any rate, the space will not be corrupted, so here is... plus the two people haven't arrived yet, the final time to leave.

There are various kinds of frozen meat in the cold storage, all collected by Xiao Mo and Ling Han when the end of the world is approaching.

The grain occupies 3/4 of the space in the warehouse, and some of the vegetables and fruits are placed by Xiao Mo in the corridor of the warehouse.

Luo Ke, Yan Xi, Fan Fan, and the other two core members all opened their mouths wide open, looking at what happened in front of them in disbelief.

Xiao Mo and Ling Han waited for a while, seeing that everyone still hadn't recovered, Ling Han coughed heavily.

This sound finally brought several people back to their senses.

"Boss, are you a god?"

"Boss, you are too powerful!"

"Boss has this food, this year people will not freeze to death or starve to death."

"You think too much, boss is not a god, boss Just like you, they are all human beings." Ling Han said without distraction, and glanced at Xiao Mo after speaking.

"The rest of the matter, you can figure it out. Team Ling and I will withdraw first. By the way, we are going on a long trip, and the return date is uncertain. From now on, the base will be handed over to you." Xiao Mo finished speaking, his eyes fixed on Luo Ke and Yan Xi, as well as Fan Fan and the two core players.

"Boss, are you leaving now?" Yan Xi asked in disbelief.

"No, I will come back." Xiao Mo blinked at Yan Xi, the meaning was very clear: "It's not time to really leave yet, don't worry."

Yan Xi felt better now.

"Go out, pay attention to safety." Luo Ke confessed.

"Yes, Uncle Luo." Xiao Mo replied, his eyes were full of fragments of light.

"Be careful!" Fanfan said.

Xiao Mo and Ling Han nodded at the same time.

"Fanfan, the Li family will entrust you." Xiao Mo said to Fanfan with a smile.

After hearing these words, Ling Han felt mixed feelings. My Xiao Xiao! How do you let me not take you in my heart?

Ling Han is full of starry eyes, looking at the person on the top of his heart.

"Don't worry, Boss." Fanfan assured, he didn't even see it, Team Ling really is!

Sprinkle dog food, go back and sprinkle it, everyone thought.

"Boss, have a good trip."

"Boss, come back early." These are the words of the two core players.

"Well, you should also pay attention to safety."

A parting, chat a few words. Having said that, you have to get used to it, Xiao Mo secretly encouraged himself.

Ling Han saw that Xiao Mo's face was still paralyzed although there was nothing on his face, but he knew that he was definitely not feeling well.

So, he took Xiao Mo's hand and patted it gently on the back of his hand to comfort him.