112

Chapter 112 It's Okay to Leave First

"Brother Xi, Zhao Hai was captured by a zombie, and he asked to see you." Wang Wen said anxiously in a low voice, being caught by a zombie is not a good thing, seeing the boss at this time, I don't know whether to confess his last words or... "Zhao Hai

? "Brother Xi wondered.

"It's the one we saw in the capital some time ago. I heard that it used to be a housing agency." Li Liang, who had just chopped off the zombie's head, explained. When Zhao Hai came to look for the boss, Li Liang happened to be by his side. .

"Let him come over and see what's going on." I hope it's not something to embarrass the boss, the boss has too many things to do.

"Brother Xi, do you have a way to contact the boss?" Zhao Hai asked anxiously.

"I was caught by zombies, I have a way to save myself, but I need to contact the boss." Seeing Yan Xi was silent, Zhao Hai whispered again. He didn't want to die, so he could only let his younger brother through the boss...

"What are you talking about? The boss has a way to save you!" Yan Xi whispered.

"Impossible, if the boss has a way, then those who died on the way..." Li Liang hurriedly covered his mouth, looked around, and felt relieved when he saw that there was no one around.

"Don't talk nonsense, this is impossible!" Wang Wen said anxiously looking at the people looking this way. If the boss really has a way to save the human beings caught by the zombies. This news must not be exposed, it will bring disaster to the boss and the team.

"It's not that the boss has a way, but I have a way. But these must be contacted with the boss. I am a supernatural person, and the zombie virus will take a few days to attack, so it should be possible." Zhao Hai also knew the seriousness of the matter, his voice It's getting smaller and smaller.

"Yes, there are, but they may not be able to accept it, let me try it." Yan Xi also hopes that Zhao Hai's method can be effective, so that the brothers will no longer be afraid of zombie infection in the future.

Yan Xi's thinking is quite good, but his good wishes will come to nothing in the end. At least in the short term it will fail.

Fortunately, when he was leaving, the boss was worried, and put three sound transmission symbols on him and Uncle Luo, but they were actually used.

Yan Xi told the matter in detail. As for Zhao Hai's method, he didn't know, so he didn't say anything.

Yan Xi firmly believes that Zhao Hai said there is a way, then there must be a way, and the boss knows this way.

The message was received on the morning of the 2nd day.

As soon as Xiao Mo received the message, he said to Ling Han: "I don't want to stay in the capital, and it's not fun here anymore. The materials are almost collected, and the zombies are almost dead. Seeing that the capital is going to be chaotic, we take Zou Feng go find the big troops!"

"Well, I'll listen to you." Ling Han lowered his head and kissed Xiao Mo's mouth and said with a smile.

"You also heard the news just now, Zhao Hai probably wanted Zou Feng to save him. We stayed in the capital, and the Chen family has remained silent, and we haven't found the laboratory either." Xiao Mo looked at Ling Han and said.

"The things in the laboratory are not in a hurry, let's go to see the situation at the base first, it's pretty good." Ling Han comforted Xiao Mo by stroking Xiao Mo's hair.

"I'm not in a hurry, who is in a hurry, don't talk nonsense." Xiao Mo touched the flesh on Ling Han's waist.

"Don't, don't, don't, you are not in a hurry, I am in a hurry, I am in a hurry." Ling Han is not afraid of anything, but Xiao Xiao's flesh and blood. It's sour, whoever tastes it will know.

"Well, then we'll take Zou Feng away tonight. I just don't know if Zou Feng is willing to save his elder brother. I'm afraid that this secret will be exposed. Not only will it be dangerous to his brothers, but our team will also It's risky."

"What are you afraid of? Come one to kill one, come two to kill one pair." Ling Han said indifferently.

"The two of us are fine, just afraid of the people under the team and the base." Xiao Mo was still a little worried.

"Xiao Xiao, you can't put everything on yourself. Besides, we don't have a researcher on the zombie vaccine. If we want to study these things, we need the consent of Zou Feng. Zou Feng is a person who can How much blood is there?" Ling Han put his arms around Xiao Mo's waist, looked at Xiao Mo and said.

"I believe that Zhao Hai and Brother Xi will not talk about this matter. The secret is within a small area and can still be controlled." Ling Han looked at the silent Xiao Mo and said again.

Xiao Mo is not a Holy Mother, he just feels that this world does not allow him, oppressive, and getting worse every day when he leaves the space recently.

The day to leave is approaching, but Ling Han still doesn't feel anything. Uncle Luo, Brother Xi, let alone the others.

Xiao Mo didn't dare to tell Ling Han this feeling, he was afraid, afraid of being separated from Ling Han.

"Xiao Xiao, what's the matter? If you have something to say, don't hide it from me." Ling Han held Xiao Mo's shoulders with both hands, and said to Xiao Mo face to face.

"It's fine, I just feel uncomfortable when I leave the space, and it feels like I can't breathe well." Xiao Mo looked into Ling Han's eyes and said.

"Hey, what did I think? Then we won't be able to come out after entering the space, just come out when you break through." After speaking, he dragged Xiao Mo into the space.

"When did this feeling start?" Ling Han asked as soon as he entered the space.

"It's just that when I'm killing zombies these days, I guess I'm going to break through. I'm afraid..." "

What are you afraid of? Don't leave the space, just go out when you break through, wait for me, the two of us together Son." He said not to be afraid, but Ling Han was trembling slightly while hugging Xiao Mo's body.

"You don't have to worry so much, as long as I don't use my spiritual power, I'm afraid of using it." Xiao Mo comforted Ling Han by patting his back.

This is what Xiao Mo is most afraid of. He can't hide it from Ling Han, and he is afraid that Ling Han will worry if he tells it.

"After you have agreed, you will stay in the space and wait for me. I am already in the late stage of Golden Core, and I will soon be close to the Great Perfection of Golden Core." Ling Han lowered his head and kissed Xiao Mo's forehead and said in a low voice.

"Well, I won't go out of the space." Xiao Mo promised Ling Han who was shaking all the time.

"I'm off to practice." After speaking, Ling Han let go of Xiao Mo's arms. You must hurry up, Xiao Xiao's time is running out.

"Don't worry, there's nothing wrong in the space, I'll wait for you in the space, I'll leave the outside to you." Xiao Mo joked.

"En." Ling Han replied fiercely, then bowed his head and kissed Xiao Mo's lips. If Xiao Xiao hadn't felt that Xiao Xiao's mood was wrong, Xiao Xiao probably wouldn't have told herself.

"It's not that I don't want to tell you. I'm just thinking about how to tell you. I'm afraid of being separated from you. I'll go upstairs to see if it's like our situation..." Xiao Mo shook Ling Han's hand and said.

"You go, I'm going to practice, don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine." Ling Han said firmly. It's just repulsion, not expulsion, and besides, it's not impossible to leave this place first if it's really impossible.