"You know hyung, they all are workaholic. Wonwoo hyung said he and Jun Hyung will come home late, Hoshi hyung said he is busy, I don't know in what and lastly Woozi hyung, that hyung will not even answer his call, I texted him if he is coming and he replied with a no". Mingyu sigh explaining the others.

"I'm going to give them lesson really, my idiots". Jeonghan said.
Minghao really wanted to see Jun but it seems like he will not be able to.

"By the way guys, what about the graduation ceremony?" Joshua asked.

"It's going to happen around this week hyung". Dk told him.

"But don't you said, your and Mingyu's graduation ceremony is on same day?" Joshua asked again.

"Yes hyung, and I am worried, if you guys will attend our graduation ceremony or his". Minghao added.

"Let's see how we can manage, I hope we can attend both". Jeonghan said.

"By the way Hao, your bracelet looks cute, who gave it to you?" Mingyu asked looking at Minghao's bracelet.

"Jun Hyung did". Minghao replied with a smile, adoring the bracelet with his fingers.

"What? But why?" Others questions.
It brought him out of his happy world and now he needs some excuse.

"Well, cause we argued about something so gave it to me as an apology gift".

"Jun Hyung giving gifts, it's so rare". Mingyu said.

Hoshi finally came back home after helping Jiwoo out, he took shower and saw there was food in the refrigerator, so he decided to heat it. When he was heating the food he heard the door opened and saw his two best friends coming after the tiring day.
"Go take shower, Mingyu's super tasty is ready to be served". Hoshi told them both with a grin. A cute smile appeared on both of their faces and they quickly went to take shower.
Wonwoo saw Mingyu have fallen asleep, so he quickly gave him a peak on his lips before taking shower.

Both came out after shower and saw the tasty food on dinning table.

"Wow I'm super hungry". Jun comments looking at the food.
"Let's dig in". Hoshi stated and they started to eat.

"Oww Wonu, did Mingyu came today? I heard some employees talking about you eating lunch with your boyfriend". Jun asked.

"Ahhh, it wasn't Mingyu, those people spread fake rumours. It was just Woozi with whom I had lunch". Wonwoo replied, Soonyoung looked up in confusion.

"Woozi?" He asked.

"Yes, he was there for some work and I invited for lunch. We really enjoyed talking, I never knew me and Woozi have so much in common". Wonwoo replied with a smile.

Soonyoung just nodded.
"Woozi and you getting along? Make sense". Jun said.

It's been like 5days since Hoshi is avoiding Woozi and this made Woozi super angry. What kind of love is this? He thought as Hoshi said he loves him but now avoiding him.
So now Woozi decided to go and talk to him. He was going when he saw Hoshi was eating ice cream with the Vitamin L group. Woozi was about to go to them but he stopped when he saw Hoshi and Jiwoo feeding each other their ice cream. He clenched his fist and angrily walked away. But he didn't saw that Hoshi feed ice cream to others too.

After dance practice and enjoying their ice cream party, Vitamin L went to do their vocal practice. Off course Woozi was there. They were singing when Woozi told them to stop.

"Jiwoo, your voice is a little cracking, try to do better". He told Jiwoo and the boy nodded.
Again and again Woozi was pointing out every single mistake Jiwoo do, even if it was neglectable.

"It's all wrong Jiwoo, can't you reach a simple note". Woozi said angrily. Jiwoo who was already upset because of all the scolding, can't take it anymore and he started to cry and ran out of the studio.
Hoshi was about to leave when he saw Jiwoo running while crying, in the direction of rooftop.
Hoshi got worried and quickly ran after him.
He saw Jiwoo broke down after reaching the rooftop. Hoshi was scared if the younger was going to suicide but that didn't happened.

"Jiwoo, what happened". Hoshi asked putting his hand on his shoulder. Jiwoo looked at him and pulled him into hug. Jiwoo cried in Hoshi's embrace.

Woozi realise he took out his anger on Jiwoo without any reason so he decided to apologise. He asked one of the staff and they told him Jiwoo went to rooftop. Woozi got scared and ran towards rooftop. He peeked through the door and saw Jiwoo and Hoshi.

Kissing.......

It broke Woozi's heart seeing them kissing, tears started to gather in his eyes, he can't take it so he ran back to his studio. He was feeling the same what he felt when Hancheol cheated on him.

Happy Birthday Kim Mingyu 🎂💝