The Perfect Date. Part 2. Korra x Asami. 😜

Korra's POV

I drove Asami back to my flat and parked up before picking her up out of the car and carrying her upstairs and setting her down on the floor stood up so I could walk her to my room. Asami looked around and beamed as she saw the floor around my matress, my bed being shoved in the corner of the room so I could spread out all of the pillows, blackets, and stuffies I have / bought for this night. Asami smiled at me and kissed my lips which made me smile and pick her up again. "This is amazing Korra, thank you." She said sleepily so I asked.

"Did you still want a shower before bed Sami? Or do you want to wait for the morning?" Asami could just about stand up without help so she leant on me and smiled. "Shower now please." I nodded and brought Asami into the bathroom and turned on the shower so it could warm up. I then helped her get undressed by first removing her shirt and then taking off her skirt. Asami's face went red when I looked over her body and whispered. "My beautiful, forever girl." I smiled at her red face and got myself undressed and then took off my underwear and then Asami's.

I stepped into my shower and then led Asami in and held her to my chest as the water fell down ontop of us. I rubbed her body and moved my hands to her back where I could feel a hundred nots. So I lent Asami against the wall and rubbed body wash into my hands before rubbing her back and neck, getting all of the nots out. Asami sighed and moaned a little when I got a really tough not out. I smirked and kissed her back and neck. "Sami... Can I touch you?"

Asami shuddered at my whispers and nodded her head a little more awake but still unstable. I kept Asami led against the wall as my hands roamed her hips and ass. I then cupped her entrance pushed down on it which made Asami moan a little and curle her toes.

I then pushed two fingers inside of her and curled them slowly as my other hand stayed rested against her stomach. Asami breathed heavily so I stayed at that pace until she came in my hand. I smiled and brought her close to my body again and grabbed her hair wash she left here for when she stays over.

I lathered my hands and then started to wash Asami's hair. She smiled and hummed into the feeling. I kissed her nose and then finished up with her long locks. I rested Sami against my chest and washed my own hair. Asami's hands roamed my body and she kissed my lightly all over I smiled and carried on washing my hair and scrubbing my body before scrubbing Asami's too. "That tickles!" She laughed out. I laughed too and carried on washing her stomach and sides.

After our shower I dried Asami off and put her into a set of silk pjs she left here and carried her to bed. Asami cuddled in with all the blankets, toys and pillows before I came over and lied down too.

Asami cuddled into my side and wrapped her leg around my wait. "Thank you for today Korra." Asami said sleepily as she placed her head in the crook on my neck. I moved my arm so I could hold her too. "Anything for my forever girl."

Asami soon fell asleep her gentle breathing became a lullaby for me to drift off with her.