Married Life Day 1. Kara x Lena. 🥰

(Squel to Las Vegas)

Lena's pov

I woke up in Kara's bed and turned over to see her smiling at me as she was brushing my hair with her finger. "Good morning Kara." I said and sat up to kiss her. "Good morning Lena. I got a text from Alex we are legally married as Kara and Lena Danvers." I smiled when she said this. "Right next thing on the schedule. We need to move in together, or buy a new place?"

Kara said and pulled me closer to her chest and held my hand. "Let's move into your place, it's nice and cosy." I said before we kissed again.

I finally got out of bed and sat around the house not owning Luther Corp is a pain. But at least my wife is well paid. Kara went to work and promised to take me out to dinner later.

Kara's pov

I was half doing work and half looking at all of the magazines that have me and Lena on the cover. I read some of the articles.

"Luther goes soft?,
New Sugerbaby for Lena Luther?,
Lena seen hanging out with reporter,
The secret life of Lena."

Nia came up to me and gave me my coffee. "Thankyou, Nia have you seen these!" Nia smiled and picked up one. "This one is mine, Lena and Reporter dating?." She laughed I shook my head. "Why would you write that?" Nia looked at me like a child who broke a plate. "Kara, I can see it in the way she looks at you, and the way it makes you react. You've got it bad."

I sighed and looked at my ring. "Wait what is that?" I blushed hard and pulled Nia closer. "Don't tell anyone but Lena and I got married in Vegas." Nia happy sqeaked and hugged me. "I'm so happy. But don't let reporters catch you with that."

Soon Will came in and took back the magazines to put them in storage. "Maybe you and Lena should hang out in private." I looked up at him. "What?" He smirked. "Well the press seems to think you two are dating which you clearly are not." He laughed. I was taken aback. "Oh and how do you know I'm not dating Lena?" And just like that Lena came in holding a bag.

"Hey Kara." She smiled and waved at me. I smiled and stood up to great her, I hugged her closely and tried not to kiss her. "Hi William." Lena said as she sat in the chair next to mine and I sat down too. "Hey Lena.." William said which made me nervous. "I got your favourite." Lena smiled and opened the bag to show pot stickers. "Ahh yess thankyou so much." I said as I watched William. "Did you need anything?" I asked. "Yeah actually Lena I was just telling Kara that if you two don't want to be seen as a couple by the press then don't act like one."

Lena looked pissed. "Oh well I can't do that." She smiled. I took her hand and whispered in her ear. "Tell him." Lena's smile grew bigger. "William, Kara and I are a couple." He looked confused. "Why?" Nia saw what was happening so rang his desk phone. I smiled and thanked her when she came over.

Once we got to the tower I told the rest of the Super friends. "Okay." Was all Brainy said which I was okay with. Kelly smiled and hugged us both. "I'm so happy, we need double dates." I nodded and then we left for home.

Lena had her stuff she actually wanted moved in which wasn't a lot. We cooked dinner and I opened my laptop to start writing. "What's this article going to be about?" Lena asked as she cuddled into my side with her food. "Us. I think that we should tell the public that we were dating for a year and enloped yesterday." Lena gave me a look before saying. "But that would be lying." I shook my head and showed her all the magazines covers. "Lena we are front page of every magazines most of last year. We were basically dating during our lunch meetings." Lena nodded in agreement before saying. "Okay but quote me." I smiled and kissed her head.

The article:

You may not know me but my name is Kara Danvers, for the past year Lena Luther and Myself have been on almost every front page. With her permission I am here to write about the rumors of us dating. The answer is... Yes we are, but also we enloped yesterday after a trip we took together. "Kara is the love of my life. I took her last name and moved into her house, she is my family." - Quote Lena Danvers. (Luther).

I posted and of course we were on every news channel. I made sure to add a picture of our rings in too. The public went crazy. And to think that was only married life day 2.