Shopping with a Rich Girl. Korra x Asami. 😜

Korra's pov

Asami decided, because we both have a free schedule today that she would take me shopping. I was against it at first but Asami insisted. So I'm going along with it."Korra don't forget to put on something you can easily take off so you can try on the clothes."
Asami said, I was wearing a pair of ripped jeans and some boots but my shirt had disappeared, I was trying to rember where I left it when Asami came out of her bathroom in a pair of black jeans and a white button up, her hair was in a high ponytail and her shoes were flat.

"Wow hello gorgeous." I said smiling as I pulled her close to me. "Korra. Why are you not ready? How long does it take to put on a shirt?" She asked whilst she tried not to look at my muscles. "I was waiting for you. My favourite shirt is in there." Asami sighed and went back into the bathroom to retrieve the shirt, which had a wave printed onto it, she put on after last night.

She came back out and gave me the shirt. "This is why you need new clothes everytime you sleep over you have nothing to change into the next day." I smirked and kissed her cheek. "Okay Sami. Anything to make you happy."

Once at the mall I held Asami's hand as she walked us around. We went inside the first shop and Asami look at the regular shirts whilst I went to the graphic tees. I grabbed a few and Sami picked up some too, so we headed to the changing rooms and we walked in. I took off my shirt which made Asami blush. "Like what you see Sami?" She smirked and chucked the first shirt to me. "Those muscles are private property Korra." Asami said confidently. "I know." I said with a smirk. Asami pushed me up against the wall. "Do you? Do you really?" She asked which made me nervous. "Asami... you, you have all of me exclusively." Asami moved away and laughed. "Now put the shirts on."

Asami's pov

After trying on a few shirts and trousers, I bought the ones Korra liked and a few more presentable ones for the press and took me into another shop, it was a skate shop. "Wow thanks babe!" Korra said as I kissed her cheek and then she pulled me around looking at the cool merch they had. "I'm going to find a film for tonight." I said as I left towards the dvd section. "Hey cutie." I heard a gruff voice say. "Sir do you know who I am?" I asked before turing around to face him. "Oh Miss Sato, I'm so sorry." I left him to grovel and grabbed a dvd. I left to find Korra again and notice she had found a cap and a pair of trainers. "Let's go pay, my love." I said as I held her arm.

Korra's pov

After a while of shopping Asami got her bodyguards to take our bags to her car and to stay by the car. She then brought me down a back alley and onto a street that most people never stumble apon. "Sami? What are we doing here?" I said as I looked around, all the shops were either bars, clubs, or for smoking and drugs. "Asami!" I whisper yelled at her as she brought me to a shop called, Where Fun Is Bought. "I used to come to this street a lot as a teenager. My father never wanted me to date, so when I could I would sneek out and meet people down here. I had my first time in that club, Women For Days." I smirked and asked. "So is that where you learned how to do all that bending?" Asami simply nodded and smiled.

"Now let's have some fun... I want a new sex toy." Asami said as she brought me into the shop. I looked around and saw some crazy items. "W-what, exactly are we looking for?" I asked as Asami inspected some handcuffs. "Oh just a few ones I haven't tride, like this." She said as she picked up a double sided strap on and a single strap on. I gulped but loved the idea. Asami the brought me over to the swings section Asami picked up a swing and then went over to the counter to pay.