College Crush Lapis x Peridot. 🥵

Peridot's pov

When I was in year 1 of college a girl came in late and had to sit next to me which was the only seat left. We had a project we had to do together which was supposed to take half of the school year.

So this girl, Lapis her name was, would come over to my house and we would work on the project everyday we didn't have a lesson for that class.

We are in year 2 now and well I had developed a crush on Lapis, she still comes over just to hang out now when ever we are both free.

We were led on my bed whilst I played a game with my online friends, my only friends apart from Lapis, whilst Lapis was reading her text book. "Peridot! We are going out Lapis is welcome to sleep over again we'llsee you in the morning." My mum called I yelled back "okay bye. Love you." Once they were gone I felt Lapis move from the bed and saw from the corner of my eye that she was taking off her jumper so now she was just wearing a vest top and some shorts and her beane of coure. "Peri can I order some pizza?" I nodded my head and Lapis called the place.

Once she was done Lapis got back on the bed and led down next to me to watch the game. "Haven't you finished this game yet? " Lapis asked which made Amethyst laugh from the other end, "it's a first person shooter Lapis, it's not RPG. There is no end. " Amethyst informed her which made Lapis blush and get up. Soon the round was over and the pizza came.

Whilst we were eating and drinking my parents booze Lapis asked "So Peri, have your eyes on any of the girls at college?" I chocked out of shock, we both new the each other was a lesbian and I had a crush on her but I didn't want to lose Lapis if something went wrong thats why I never asked her out I took a sip. "Yeah, on one girl, in our class. " Lapis looked away and put the empty pizza boxes in the floor along with some empty bottles. "Oh? Who is she?" I shook my head. "I'm not telling you'll ruin my chances." Lapis laughed as I led down and faced the ceiling "it's been half a year and I still haven't told her." Lapis sighed and drank tge rest of her last bottle. "I know what you mean I have a crush on a girl in our class too and it's been about half a year since my crush developed too."

We both laid there I was drinking still until Lapis asked "Can I guess, like give me clues." I smiled maybe I should I mean if she works it out herself then I will be let down easily and we can go back to normal. Lapis lit a cigarette. "She has blue eyes, is tall, we are quite close at the moment, and she likes to call me smol" Lapis thought for a moment before a light bulb went off in her head. "Oh my Diamonds, is it me?" I slowly nodded my head as we both turned to face eachother.

Lapis didn't say anything for a while before saying. "You guess mine. She is blonde, a geek and I call her my smol nerd." I was shocked it was me. "Y-you like me too?" Lapis nodded her head before wiping away a tear that I didn't know had escaped my eye. We were both tipsy at this point maybe even drunk and Lapis looked high from her cigarettes. "Peri, will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and nodded my head before jumping on Lapis and cuddling into her. "Omg yes yes yes."

After a while of dating about 5 months Lapis came over to my house whilst my parents were out again and this time she showed up in only a tight vest and some very short, shorts. I kissed her on the lips as she came inside I could taste her vape on her tongue it definitely tasted better than the cigarettes she had given up because after our first kiss we found out I was illergic but luckily she didn't get addicted to anything very quickly so switching to vapes was easy for her and she said if she ever had kids she would stop completely.

Anyway we walked into the living room together and Lapis put on a film we both had wanted to watch for ages it was a lesbian film that had very good ratings so we watched it with some alcohol. We were sat with a blanket covering us since I got cold, I was only wearing a button up shirt that Lapis made be button down once we got to that stage of being drunk, and a pair of long shorts. Lapis then cuddled into my bare chest apart from my bra until the scene in the movie started to get heated.

The main character pushed her ex up against a wall and started to touch her all over. "Didn't realise we were going to be watching porn!" Lapis laughed clearly drunk I laughed until the main character's finger visible went into her ex's virgina "Wow real lesbian sex in a movie. " that is when I became turned on. If I was a guy Lapis would be right next to my hard on. Lapis sat up and Little and watched on at the movie as the main character pushed her ex onto a bed and then started to destroy her tits before her ex moved so she was being eaten out by the main girl. "Oh fuck" was all I heard Lapis say as the moaning got so loud I didn't think I could get through it.

The movie then cut to the next morning and Lapis paused it. "Well, should of see that coming on a 18 rated movie." I laughed as we both looked nervously to eachother and I asked "are you turned on?" Lapis nodded her head and looked towards my mouth. "We should recreate that scene lol." We laughed together before Lapis took my lips and started to make out with me. She then copied what happened in the movie and pinned me to a wall before touching me all over I was dying in the best way until I felt her finger entre my hole. "Ahhh" I moaned out which made Lapis smile she then figured me for a while before taking me upstairs.

Lapis then pinned me to the bed where we coping the movie again until I was sat on Lapis' face. I then cummed all over her face and in her mouth before I moved off of her and sat on her hip. "That was amazing. " I smiled as I sobered up. Lapis smiled too and took a hit from her vape before blowing it in my face. I breathed it in and kissed her lips and then tounged her whilst there was still vape smoke in her mouth. "I think me vapeing turns you on as well Peri." I hit her in the arm and then led down on my girlfriend. "OK maybe." I crumbled which made Lapis laugh. I then got up and started to find out some pj for the night since it was now 7 o'clock at night. "No don't get dressed!" Lapis whinned as she got put of my bed and came up behind me and held out naked bodies together as we stood infront of the mirror. "But I wanna finish the movie." I said looking at her through the mirror. Lapis smiled and sucked on my neck before bitting. "okay fine but then straight back to bed." I smiled and we got changed and went to finish the movie.

Luckily there was no more sex since the main character's ex left in the morning and the main character spent the rest of the movie trying to track her down which she successfully did by the end and they got together. "That was very good." Lapis smiled before she helped me take our empty booze bottles outside into the glass bin before heading upstairs with a bottle of beer to share as we talked and layed in my bed whilst Lapis kept blowing vape rings into my face which I honestly enjoyed. "I love you Peri." Lapis said as she was drifting to sleep, I moved her vape onto the bedside table along with out beer and then cuddled into my girlfriend "I love you too Lapis."

A/n

Okay so I find girls vapeing really hot lol, idk why I just can imagine being with a girl who vapes and blowing it into my face. I want it. Anyway hope you enjoyed bye.