Married Life Day 3. Karra x Lena. 🥵

Lena's pov

I woke up naked with aching legs again, Kara really knows her stuff.

I turned over to see my wife almost completely uncovered. Her body made me smile. It was so prefect.

I pulled myself up and grabbed my laptop and went house hunting. I have some money saved for when I wanted to buy a house. "Thankyou past me." I said in my head.

Kara said if I wanted a dog we needed a house. The same would go for children, but lest not rush anything.

I looked at houses that were close enough to the city so Kara can get to work without having to wake up super late. Well she could always fly to work?

As I was thinking I felt Kara move closer to me and rap her arms around my waist. She mumbled something which made me smile. She didn't move again so I carried on house hunting. (Picture comes from HouseDesigners.com)

Small House:

Small House:

2 Bedrooms,
Office,
1 Bathroom,
Joined Living room with Kitchen,
Big garden out back.

Price: $300,265

Nice price I thought before looking down to Kara and smiling. I commented on the post and asked when was the soonest time we could see it. The seller quickly wrote back saying that he had a afternoon slot free. I booked it and put my laptop down.

I moved back under the covers and held onto Kara, she had turned over again so we were spooning. I placed my hand on her thigh and moved down into her underwear. I whispered. "Good morning..." Into her ear and kisses her cheek. She grumbled and moved my hand further down. "Lena..." She whinned before turning over onto her back. "Good morning." She smiled which made me smile. "How did you sleep?" I asked not moving my hand from its very comfortably position.

"Very well until I felt that you had sat up? Where you on your laptop?" She asked which made me nervous. Do I tell her? "Yeah I was but don't worry about that, right now I want to worry about my beautiful wife and how her body is so exposed for me."

I said referring to the fact that she had fell asleep in full pj's but I had woken up to see her in her underwear. "It got hot last night." She laughed as I kissed down her stomach. I smiled and reached her vagina. I don't remember much from our first time but I remember I was the one in control.

I pulled her underwear down and licked down her center. I then blew on it and Kara moaned. "I don't remember much from LA but I remember that noise perfectly." I whispered loud enough so she could hear me. I then kissed inside of her thigh and moved it over my shoulder. "So beautiful." I breathed into her entrance. When I looked up I could see Kara holding onto the bed frame with all her strength.

"Don't break the bed honey." I said before licking her center again which made her moan loudly. She had, had enough of my teasing so I pushed my index finger into her entrance and smiled and she moaned slowly. "How does that feel baby?" I asked which made her stutter out. "G-good."