Relax. Harley x Ivy 🥰

Harley's POV

(Non villain au)

I was cleaning the kitchen when I heard the door open and shut again. "Hi honey, how was work?" I called out but I didn't get an answer.

I dropped my rag and walked into the hallway to see Ivy upset and dishevelled. "Oh honey what happened?" I asked as I took her bag and placed it on the stairs and then wrapped my arms around my wife.

"Oh Harley it was terrible... first I wasn't informed their was a meeting until it was 5 minutes in, then my lab got quarantined because the idiot I have to share it with made algae grow everywhere over night, luckily my books didn't get hurt."

I brought Ivy into the living room and sat her down on the sofa as she continued.

"Then they moved me and him into another guys lab but he refused to share any of his equipment. So I used his old equipment, which meant that I didn't get my tasks done and I was scolded for falling behind! And everyone still calls me Pammy! My name isn't Pammy it's Pamela!"

I frowned and kissed Ivy's head. "I'm sorry Ivy. Those guys are pigs, maybe it's time to find another botanist labs?" I said worried for her mental health. I know I shouldn't be psychiatrist me right now but I can't help it.

"All the places are the same, women doctors and just a joke to male doctors..." Ivy frowned and looked at me sweetly, she knew I understood her, being a female doctor is so much more work no matter what doctorate you have and work in.

I kissed her forehead and then her lips before thinking of a way to help my wife wind down and relax. "Hey baby why don't I run you a nice warm bath with your favourite bathbomb type and then I can set up a few more relaxing things for you." I said with a huge grin on my face. "Oh no Harleen you don't have to do that. I'll be okay." She said as she tried to relax into the sofa. So I played my power move.

I began to pout making sure Ivy sees. "Harley... Harls no, you know I can't say no to the pout!" She whinned before getting up. I continued pouting. "Okay, fine I'll have a bath." She sighed.

I grabbed Ivy's hand and pulled her into the bathroom before starting the water. "I can run a bath myself Harls." She said as she lent against the door frame. "Don't fight me Iv, I want to do this." Ivy stayed put and I finished filling up the bath.

I kissed Ivy's nose and then lips before pulling off her shirt and unzipping her pencil skirt. I was always so jealous that I hardly ever get to see my wife in these clothes but the men at the lab get to see her all day. Another way they degrade her.

Ivy unclipped her bra and let it fall, she then took off her underwear and I helped her into the bath. "Join me?" She asked after resting her head on the bath pillow. "No I'm getting your relaxing evening ready my love, tonight you are my queen, and you should be treated as such." Ivy blushed and grabbed her favourite bath bomb. "Be quick then join me?" She asked and held the bath bomb in the water. "I'll try."

I left the bathroom and headed to our bedroom. I grabbed Ivy's current book from the shelf which she hasn't had time to read in a while, and I tuned the radio to play calming music. I then grabbed Ivy's favourite blanket from the wardobe and placed it on the bed. I then sprayed the room with rose spray to relax her.

Once my work was done I went into the closet and grabbed Ivy's favourite pjs, and placed them onto the bed before grabbing a towel and going back into the bathroom.

"Come and join me Harley." Ivy said excitedly. I smiled and undressed before stepping in and sitting down infront of Ivy. "This is very nice." I said as I was about to lie down on the other side. "No baby come here." Ivy insisted. So I moved over and lied on Ivy's chest. "This bath has really helped, thankyou Harley." Ivy whispered as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I'm glad Ivy." I kissed under mh wife's chin and she moved to kiss me properly.

Once the water became cold I got out and helped out Ivy before helping her with her towels. I wrapped one around her body and the other around her hair. I then wrapped myself up and we walked into the bedroom.

"It smells lovely in here." She said and then saw her pjs. "My favourites!" She slightly sqealed before dropping the towel to put them on. I put on the matching set and I moved Ivy over to her side of the bed.

I sat her down and layed the blanket over her legs. "My queen." I said and jokingly bowed and handed her the book. "Aw thankyou baby."

"Can you read it to me?" I asked, honestly interested in it from the blurb. "Of course, come cuddle me." I ran to my side of the bed and got under the blanket and cuddled into Ivy's side. Where she told me the plot up until that point and then carried on resding out loud.

By the time we had read our 4th chapter we both were sleepy, so I made her put the book down and she fell asleep the quickest since we had been married.

She was definitely relaxed.