Yes Master! Harley x Ivy 18+ 🥵

Warning: BDSM

I also don't like the terms mummy and daddy for smut so I'm using Master instead.

Harley Quinn's pov

I had just gotten home from another stressful day at work when I saw a note on the table. I picked it up to see Ivy's handwriting. It said. "Come down to the special guest room my love, I have a surprise." I was flustered already. That guest room is used for when we are extremely kinky. I was excited to see what she had prepared.

I put my bag and coat on the sofa and ran downstairs and towards the special guest room. I opened the door and went inside. It went dark as I felt Ivy's body come up behind me, her hand covered my eyes and she shut the door. "Welcome home my love." She said as she moved her other hand around my waist and already into my trousers. "Hello, beautiful. Was that picture too much?" I said referring to the picture I took of me in just my thong in our mirror early but I didn't send it until we were both at work. "It was just enough to make me think about all of the crazy things I want to do to you tonight."

I smirked and went to take her hand off of my eyes. She grabbed my hand and pulled it away. "I want to see you." I whined as Ivy moved my hands to my sides. She moved her lips close to my ear and whispered. "Beg." I whined again which made her place her other hand around my neck and tighten her hold slowly. "What did I say?" Ivy asked me in her dom voice. "Please, let me see you." I said trying not to sound whiny. Ivy then turned me around and said. "Good girl." Before removing her hand.

I saw her standing there in her green latex suit with the holes cut out so she could wear it but still have access to the important areas. "My eyes are here Harley. " Ivy said as she caught me looking at her entrance. "Yes. I'm sorry Master." I said and immediately looked into her beautiful green eyes.

"Our safe word is orange as always, okay my love?" Ivy said before moving closer to me. "Okay." That was all I could get out before Ivy started to lick my neck. "We are going to have so much fun." She whispered before biting my ear lobe. I moaned quietly before she pushed me back so I hit the love seat that was positioned at the end of the bed. "Strip. Apart from your underwear." Ivy commanded. "Yes, Master." So I quickly removed my clothes and then threw them over to the wash bin.

Ivy smiled and moved back towards me and lifted my chin. "Such a good girl. Now I want you to grind on my leg as I sit on this loveseat." I nodded. "Yes Master and waited for Ivy to sit down. She relaxed into the chair and placed her arms on the armrests so I sat on her thigh and started to push my folds into her leg. Ivy smiled and relaxed into the chair as she watched me push for any feelings I could get out of this, but it was just frustrating. "Please. Master. I need more." I whined which made Ivy smirk so she grabbed my ass and pick me up.

She then put me on our swing and I put my feet in the holes which made me spread my legs wide open. Ivy then spun me around so I was facing the fan. She ripped my underwear off and turned the fan on which sent cold air into my entrance. I whined at the feeling and waited for Ivy to find a way to enjoy herself too. "This is your punishment for not waiting until I was ready. If you had waited I would have eaten you out when I was ready but I'm not sure I will now."

I cried out at the cold feeling and begged. "Please, Master! I promise I won't try to rush you again!" I've always hated the fan, Ivy enjoys it but as soon as I tried it she knew she could use it as a punishment. Ivy smirked and walked over to her chair so she could watch me from the side. She then turned on her vibrator and started using it on herself. I tried to watch but the swing stopped me from looking over at her.

I tried not to whine as all I could hear was Ivy's moans. I hate it when she teases me but I love it all the same. Ivy's moans got louder and more frequent until she released. I sighed and waited for Ivy to let me down. But she didn't. Instead, she moved the fan, turned it off and then strapped on a large dildo.

I smiled and waited for her to shove it right into my entrance. But instead, she went slowly, not speeding up until I moaned. Ivy pushed the dildo in as far as she could which made me whine, and then she just left it there. "Master!" I moaned out which made Ivy move faster but still not too fast. "More! Please!" I moaned as I grabbed onto the swing's handles. Ivy sped up again making the swing rock back a forth until I came all over the dildo and leaked as she pulled it out. I smiled and kissed Ivy who unstrapped the dildo and dropped it on the floor before grabbing me and carrying me to the sofa. "You are going to eat me out, but when I say switch you have to reposition us."

I nodded and once Ivy put me down I let her sit on the sofa and spread her legs. I smiled and moved in between them before kissing up her thigh, I made sure to go slowly which made Ivy whine and grab my hair so I moved to her entrance and licked around her clit and mouthed over it. But I hadn't touched it yet. Ivy sighed into her moan since I was taking too long. She pulled my hair towards her, so I complied and moved my tongue up her lips and towards her clit, I started to suck on it when Ivy moaned out. "Switch! I want this to last as long as I can handle."

I nodded and moved Ivy to lie her down on the sofa and then I pushed her legs up straight before I lied down in front of her entrance and started to eat her out again. Ivy moaned out and started to swear as I managed to push my tongue deep inside of her. She grabbed my hair again and it made me work harder, I pushed a finger inside along with my tongue. Ivy's breathing got heavier before she yelled out again. "Switch!"

I pulled away again and moved Ivy so that I was led down in front of her entrance and she could rest her head on my ass. She smiled down at me as she panted. "Good girl." I smiled and then started to eat Ivy out again. She squirted a little but not enough to orgasm. I went painfully slowly again as Ivy squished my ass and then smacked it. I moaned into her entrance which made Ivy moan too. I smiled and blew on her clit. Ivy screamed and pitched my ass so I added a finger in again. I could feel her eyes watching me as I moulded her clit. I blew again and Ivy gushed out. I smiled and licked her clean before sitting up and waiting for Ivy to tell me what to do now.

Ivy smiled and pulled me over to the bed where she had our double-ended dildo vibrator. I smiled and lied down before Ivy kissed me and shoved the dildo in. She then sat on top of it and let it enter her. She turned it on and it vibrated slowly. Ivy pushed down and up on her end making mine push into me, which made me push into her. We both moaned out loudly whilst it got faster and so did our pushing. Our entrances smacked into each other's as we kissed hard and I played with her nipples. "Ivy!!" I was about to cum. "Yes Harley. Cum!" I released and so did Ivy as we both moaned out. I turned off the dildo and we pulled it out.

Ivy led on top of me and rested her entrance on mine. She kissed my lips and said. "You did great Harley, I love you so much." I sighed and Ivy gently moved her entrance over mine. "I love you too Ivy." We kissed again and then rested there until our breathing went back to normal.