Trapped Part 3. Adora x Catra. 🥵

Warning: Small amount of Bdsm but no more hate fucking.

Adora's pov

I called Catra into my office whilst everyone else is on lunch break. I had felt so needy and horney, we hadn't fucked in a week because she said she didn't want to have sex with me again in here, I said we could do it at my place but she hasn't called. I sighed at the thought and waited for her to come in.

Catra was soon stood in my office. She looked a little pissed off but not as much as I thought she would be. "What do you want Adora?" She asked. I looked her up and down. Was her skirt shorter today? "I called you in here to talk about my offer. Let's say after work we meet in the lobby and get a taxi to my place?" I asked hoping she was just was needy as I was. "How about no. I'm done putting my job on the line. If someone found out!?" Catra said as she held her hands over her face.

I felt bad and so asked her. "Come here Catra." She did and I sat her on my knee. "It's okay Catra, noone will find out." I said as I rubbed her back. She was stressed and I could fix that. "Stop being nice to me, you are supposed to hate me." Catra said but leaned into my massaging. "I could never hate you Catra. You mean a lot to me, I guess the only way I can show my feelings well is through sex. I'm not very good at expressing myself. I went home really happy the day after we first did it together. I felt like it could be a step in the right direction for us."

Catra put her hands to my lips and smiled. "Okay Adora. I see now. Maybe you should of tried to asked me for a cup of coffee." I smiled and giggled a little. "But would you of said yes?" Catra shook her head and kissed my lips as we both laughed. "Okay yeah that was a better way to start down our crazy relationship story." She said and kissed me again.

I smiled into the kiss and carried on rubbing her back, Catra moaned quiety into my ear which made me hornier. I moved my hand up her shirt and then back down and into her skirt. I grabbed hold of her ass and we deepened our kiss. "So sexy." I moaned out and unclasped her skirt button before I moved my hand onto her leg and down into her entrance. "Fuc-" Before Catra could finish her sentence I heard footsteps coming towards my door so I pushed Catra off of me and said. "Quick hide under the desk they won't see you."

Catra quickly got under the desk and I moved to fix my clothes and hair before Ms Weaver came in just as I sat down to look busy. Ms Weaver moved to sit in the chair infront of my desk and looked to me. "Hello Adora." I smiled and repeated her. "Hello... What can I do for you Ms Weaver?" I asked as I felt Catra get comfortable under my desk.

"You have been showing some great promise Adora. You work effort has seemed to only improve since you got this promotion. I am honestly suprised that you being locked in here over night did not cause you to quit." Ms Weaver said as she looked directly at me. I smiled nervously and answered. "Well I have to attribute a lot of my success to my floor workers, especially that Catra, she has been working hard to complete all of her assignments, she stays focused on the project at hand and doesn't stop to talk to anyone, except me, but that is only because I want to make sure she isn't tiring herself out."

Ms Weaver seemed to approve of my assessment of Catra. So I continued. "I think her talents would more useful at a higher potion. One where she can make some of the decisions to best suit her time." Ms Weaver approved again, nodding her head gently. "Well Adora, I can see what we can do to help Miss Catra and see if her skills are needed else where. But I can not promise anything."

I nodded at her words. "Oh thankyou Ms Weaver." I beamed, we carried on talking for a while about random business things but Catra most likely got bored and started to rub up and down my leg. I moved it as far as I could but Catra could still get to it. She moved her hand up my skirt and started to touch around my entrance. "So the level 1s are agreeing to less." Was all I heard Ms Weaver say as Catra distracted me.

"Yes well, that... could be good for the company." I said having to take a pause as Catra licked my leg. "Are you alright Adora? You look like you have stomach ache." Ms Weaver observed. As she said that, I felt Catra instert a finger into me. I called out. "Yes! That's it, I knew something was wrong but I couldn't pin it. Thankyou. I'm sure it will pass soon though." I managed to save it at the end, but oh is Catra in trouble.

I kicked her a lightly and carried on listening to Ms Weaver. "All of our stocks are going up too." She said whilst Catra continued to finger me, only slowly, which I think made it worse. "Hmm. Yes." I said trying not to sound to aroused.

"Well I best be off Adora, much to do." Ms Weaver spoke as she stood up. I kicked my leg up and kicked the desk accidentally, making it shake, Ms Weaver didn't notice so I smiled and said. "Good bye Ms Weaver."

She was soon gone but I waited to tell Catra to come back up. "Adora? Is she gone?" Catra wisphered. I smirked and answered. "Yeah she's gone. But I don't think you are finished down there." Catra smirked and spread my legs apart as I unzipped my skirt and took it off. She then started to lick the inside of my leg, she could finally get close to my entrance. I leaned back in the chair and waited for Catra to pleasure me.

She pushed her tongue into me and licked all around and rocked my legs to create more friction. Catra then pushed a finger into my entrance along with her tongue. "Fuck yes Catra!" I tried not to say too loudly. "Blow Catra, blow me." I said out of breath. She did just that and blew into my entrance. I bit my lip to stop myself moaning.

Catra then licked around my clit and sucked on it, making my body tingle. She kept her finger curled up inside of me all the while, her other hand kept my my left leg from coming to close to my right one. I carried on bitting my lip looking towards the door but for one reason or another I looked down to see Catra staring up at me. This was the sexiest look I had ever seen and I moaned out a little. "Fuck Catra, where did you learn this shit?" I said laughed but Catra just moved her finger and then pulled it out slowly to only push it back in harder and curl it quickly. "Ah... Catra, I'm almost there." I whinned as she carried on sucking my clit and fingering my slowly.

I felt Catra smile as I arched my back from the chair and finally came in her mouth and on her hand. I sighed as my body went into relaxed mode. "I don't know if was the thrill of you starting when Ms Weaver came in or just how talented you are but damn Catra that was good." I said as Catra moved to sit on my lap again, this time wrapping her legs around my waist. "After our last shift I want to go home with you." She said into another kiss. I smiled and asked. "Really?" Catra smiled brightly and nodded. "Yeah. I want to pleasure you in more scandals ways and places now. We've checked Meeting Room and Office off the list." She laughed but I decided to take it seriously.

So I wisphered in her ear. "I'll get to googling."