Valentines Day. Asami x Korra. 🥵

Korra's POV

I woke up to the sun from the window shining on my face, I turned over to the other side of my bed to see Asami wasn't there. "Good morning, Korra." I heard her sweet voice fill my ears. I looked to the door to see Asami, dressed in a beautiful red lingerie set, with red stockings with little hearts on the feet, a matching ruffle skirt and a big heart covering her chest, held up by one elastic, going around her neck.

Her hair was in a messy bun and her make-up was dark red eyeshadow, with black lipstick. I breathed out a sigh as she came over to me holding a plate of heart-shaped cookies. "Good Morning my love." I said as I tried not to grab her. "Happy Valentines Day." Asami said as she kissed my lips and sat on my lap, holding out the plate of cookies. "Happy Valentines Day, these are so cute." I said as I took one and bit into it. "Delicious as always my sweet." I smiled and finished the cookie.

Asami put the plate down on the side and asked. "Did you notice anything?" I smirked and leaned back against my pillow. "How can I not notice when my fiancé is dressed like that? So sexy Asami..." I held her hips as she leaned down to kiss me, I moved to cup her face with one hand and asked. "Would you like to do me first or have your present?" Asami thought it over and asked. "Do you have to move to get it?" I smirked and shook my head, I reached for my bedside drawer and pulled out the present I wrapped up for her. Asami pulled off the paper to reveal a hand-sculpted model of us holding hands like we did before we went into the spirit world and started dating.

"Korra this is beautiful! Thank you so much." Asami said before jumping off my lap to place the model on our mantelpiece and then coming back and hugging me tightly. "I don't know if I can get back into sexy mode now." She laughed which made me kiss her. "I'm sure I can get you back." I said as I pushed the covers off and sat her back on my lap. I moved my hands to her hips again and slowly made her grind on my fully clothed body. I moved my hands under neither the skirt to feel no under part of the outfit. "Oh Asami, How long have you been going commando?" I asked as she started to move her body quicker against my shorts.

"I got into my cute outfit after finishing the cookies this morning so not long... maybe an hour so the icing had settled." I smirked at her answer. Just the thought of Asami walking around with no underwear on made me crazy. "Asami?" I asked as she grabbed onto my shorts to begin to pull them down. "Yes, Korra?" She answered looking up at me with her beautiful, green eyes. "Do me." I said and that was all it took for Asami to pull my shorts down and sit back on my entrance.

Asami then grinded into me at a steady pace, I moved one of my hands to her hips again to help her and the other I held up and traced her stomach with my fingers. "Korra? Asami asked as she leaned down to kiss me gently. "Yeah, Sami?" I answered softly as I found it hard to speak as I was almost at my high. "Don't you just love me in this outfit?" She asked in a seductive tone. I sighed and looked her over. "Yes, Sami! Fuck yes!" I yelled as she moved my hands over my chest and removed my shirt. "You look so beautiful, and sexy, it makes me want to make you scream."

Asami smirked at my response and started to mould my breasts. "Promise?" She asked with a pout which made me turn us over and position myself in between her spread legs and grind my entrance on her's but now they were closer. "Promise." I said before kissing her and shoving my tongue in her mouth. Asami grabbed my breasts again and pinched my nipples which made me skirt inside of her. I kept going until she came too and moaned out loud. "Fuck Korra!"

I smiled at her and kissed her forehead, then asked. "What do you want to do now my love? We have the whole day." I finished rolling off of her. "Can we cuddle?" She asked a little worried. "Of course Asami, why do you sound worried?" I asked as I played with her hair. "I didn't know if you wanted to do more." Asami answered whilst playing with my fingers. "Of course not Asami. We had fun and both enjoyed it now we can cuddle, fall asleep for a nap and wake up then do something else. I want to spend time with you, I don't mind what the activity is. Even if bedding you is one of my favourites." I said with a smirk.

Asami smiled. "Thank you." She then took off her outfit and I moved to grab the blanket and wrap her up with it. I then pulled her close to me and tossed the outfit into the wash bin. "You are so beautiful Asami." I said before kissing her lips, we both led down on our pillows and I looked into her eyes. "You can only see my face right now though." Asami said as if her body was the only beautiful thing about her. "Your face is my favourite part of your beautiful self. The other part is the one I only ever get to see when you talking about something that interests you, and that is your mind." I said as I moved her hair behind her ear and held her hand to my heart with my own wrapped around it.

"You make me feel beautiful Korra, you also make me into a blushing mess." She said laughing which made me laugh too. "I'm glad Sami because you need to learn to love yourself as much as I do." I said and then I kissed her lips gently. "You make me so happy Asami. You have no idea how low I was even before I got hurt. You helped me be happy again." Asami moved closer to me so our foreheads were touching. "And I am so glad I could be that for you Korra."

We led in bed till lunch where Asami took me into the kitchen and made some heart-shaped sandwiches.

A/N

I know it's late.