High School AU. Ivy x Harley Quinn 2. 🥰

⚠️ Trigger Warning for Sexual Assault ⚠️

(The guidence councillor will be using their nicknames because she wants to accommodate to waht students feel more comfortable with)

Ivy's pov

It's been a few days of school since my first, I have most of my classes with Harley so she's been hanging out with me a lot and taking me to her lunch table, I'm just glad her boyfriend Joker isn't in any of our glasses, he would be a huge distraction...

...and I've notice that Joker has been really rough with Harley.

I haven't said anything to her because I don't think it's my place too, but he's been kissing her when she's talking to me, holding her arms tightly and has pulled on her hair, it really worries me.

I headed to the guidence councillor's office to see what she said avout this, but I'm not going to give their names. "Hello Miss." I said as I went into her office. "Hello Ivy, what can I help you with today?" I shrugged and sat down.

"I-I have a friend... but her boyfriend is really rough with her... I don't know if I should say anything... because it's only been a few days since we meet."

The councilor looked worried and answered with. "I think the best thing you can do is give his name, and let me talk to him, I won't tell him who told me." I nodded my head and said. "His name is Jack, Napier." The councillor wrote his name down and thanked me before sending me to class.

I got to class on time and sat with Harley. "Hey Ivy, you doing good?" I nodded my head and she smiled. "Joker and I are going to smoke behind the back off the school at lunch, want to join?" She asked. I wanted to say no because I don't smoke but I don't want them to be alone. "Okay. Sounds fun." I said smiling at her. I wonder if she even knows he's not good.

At Lunch.

I walked to the back of the school and behind the shed but before I could go all the way around I heard Joker. "Come on Harl, just do it with me and I promise I'll make you feel good." I then heard Harley crying. "No Mr J, I can't, I don't want to, especially at school..." Joker's tone then became violent. "Harl, just do it with me!" Harley then started crying loudly as I heard her shirt being ripped. I grabbed my peper spray and sprayed him in the face and eye.

"Take that ass hole." I said as I push Harley behind me. "Ah shit, Ivy!" I kept Harley behind me as he stood up. "We were just going to have some fun, right Harley?" She shook her head which made Joker mad. "You bitch! I was trying to make you a woman, and I bet you're the one who reported me for being rough aren't you?" He said the last part to me. I nodded and kept my pepper spray aimed at his face. "Whatever bitches, I don't need you."

He walked away and went inside the school, so I turned my attention to Harley, he ripped the sleeve of her shirt open and pulled down her shorts. "Can you stand?" I asked coming down to her level. "Yeah..." She cried. I helped her up and then let her pull her shorts up. "Come on, let's get you to the guidence councillor, we need to report him."

"No! No! Ivy he's not all bad, he loves me really..." I shook my head and said. "Harley, what he's doing to you isn't love, it's abuse. He needs to be reported... Look at your wrists. Brused from him holding them...
That shouldn't be happening." Harley sighed and hugged me. "I just want to be loved..." She cried. I held her close to me before we started to walk towards the guidence councillor's office.

"Miss, Harley needs to talk to you..." I said as I walked in holding her close to me. "Oh Harley..." She said as she got up to grab a box of tissues and a spare shirt. "There you go hun." I smiled at her and helped Harley take off her shirt and then she put on the new one before going back to hugging me.

"So Jack Napier did this... Did he violate you any further Harley?" She asked Harley and I sat on the sofa and Harley answered. "No Ivy got there just before, he pulled down my shorts just enough to see my underwear though...." The councilor nooded before writting it down. "Could I keep your shirt as evidence please hun. I'll have it fixed after this is sorted and give it right back to you."

Harley shook her head. "I don't want to see that shirt again." Just then I noticed what the shirt said. "Pudding." And had a picture of a pudding cup on it. "Oh that's what she used to call him..." I said and the councillor nodded. "I understand. "

She then had us fill out some forms and eye witness acounts so they could be sent to the police. "Thankyou girls, you can go home now if you would like, you only have 1 period left so I will write you both notes." I nodded and thanked her before taking Harley to my car. "I'll take you home Harley..."

I will write another chapter for this.