Married Life Day 2. Kara x Lena. 🥰

Lena's pov

I watched as all the comments came flooding in, most were positive but some homophobs just said all the same things, like how it's a sin and that we are going to hell, the usual stuff. Some didn't believe it.

Another story came on the news about us so I turned over to watch it.

News Reporter: Lena Luther, is now married to the Catco reporter Kara Danvers. Today our gossip group will talk about their views.

First woman: First up, im going to say that I saw it coming and I wish all the happiness for these too.
Second woman: I just find it crazy that they enloped.
Man: I find it crazy how they got together in the first place? Why would someone like Lena go for a reporter?
First woman: They clearly had a friendship first.
Man: I think something more is going on.
Second woman: You'll never be happy.
Man: I just don't see why every badass business woman has to be a lesbian.
First woman: You are thinking to broadly.

Thats when I shut the TV off. I'm not about to watch strangers argue about my love life.

I then heard Kara come in. "Hey Babe." I said as she came towards me and sat in the sofa. "Hey baby, how was your day?" She asked. I laughed and turned the TV back on and showed her the agruement happening.

"Lena you shouldn't be watching that it will just melt your brain." Kara said half jokingly. I shook my head and turned it off before kissing her on the lips. "Cat Grant asked for an interview tomorrow, wanna do it?" Kara asked me. I nodded and kissed her shoulder and I cuddled closer to her.

"Yeah sure baby." Kara picked me up and carried me to our bed. "Noo baby, I've got to make you dinner." I whined which made Kara laugh. "Lena you're not my house wife, why don't you buy a business." I pouted and pulled my wife onto the bed. "But I don't want to be away from you."

I answered and let Kara hold me. "I want to try again but I'm scared." I whispered into Kara's shoulder but of course she heard it. "Oh Lena, why didn't you tell me?" I muttered but didn't answer. Kara led me down and kissed my lips before getting up and flying put the window.

I sighed and cuddled into Kara's blanket before hearing her come back. I turned to see take out in her hands. I smiled and she led down on the bed with me and started feeding me. "I love you so much Lena. Start a new business or buy one or stay home, I don't mind but please just do it for you and no-one else." I smiled and kissed her. "What did I do to deserve you?" I half laughed. Kara licked her lips and ate another piece of food before answering. "You went to Vagus." I laughed and we finished up our food.

The next day we headed to Cat Crant's office for the interview. "So Kara, tell us how you won Lena over." Cat said which made me nervous as to how we are going to answer these questions. "Well we had a few lunches together as friends and that turned into dinners, which became dates." Kara answered which was true. "And Lena, why did you two keep this a secret?" I thought back to all the reasons as to why I couldn't date Kara before. "We wanted to stay private so that Kara wouldn't get harassed but one day we both happened to get sent to Vagus so we took it as a sign." I was happy with that answer and Kara seemed to aswell.

I pulled Kara's hand onto my leg and we held hands. Through the interview we mostly only told white lies which was good and the questions we lied about only seemed to be tivial stuff.

We went home and Kara kissed me before going to make dinner. I smiled and sat down at the table with a wine glass I poured. "Kara can we get a puppy?"

Kara laughed and said. "We'd have to move out." I sighed and downed the rest. Kara gave me the food and drank her alien beer. "Do you really want a puppy?" She asked, I nodded, "Yeah for a while but I was always so busy, I just thought this could be my chance." I pouted which made Kara laugh. "Lena dogs need space we'd have to buy a house or a flat with a garden." I nodded and carried on eating.