The Heiress and The Avatar. Korra x Asami. 🥰

The alternate universe where Korra meets Asami first.

Korra's Pov

I was walking with Naga around the streets of Republic City when I heard someone shouting. I turned into a alley way to see a person stood over a moped looking like they were trying to fix it. "Hey are you okay there? " the person turned around to see me and smiled. "Yeah sorry my moped just broke down so I'm trying to fix it." I nodded my head and asked, "do you want me to carry it somewhere on my Polarbear dog? " the person looked to Naga and smiled, "Sure thanks. " I then earth bended the moped onto Naga's sadle and strapped it up.

The person then took off her helmet to which i was met with the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. " Hi I'm Avatar Korra. " I said flustered. The woman laughed and shook my hand, "Hello Avatar Korra, my name is Asami Sato. " I smiled and hand Naga lie down. "Well your ride awaits Miss Sato. "

Once we came up towards Asami's house she got off of Naga and I brought the moped to her workshop. We left it on her desk and Asami invited me inside. The house was bigger than I had ever seen before. "Nice place. " I said looking around. Asami smiled and answered back with, "thankyou, my father designed it himself with the plan to have a big family, I do not have any siblings though. " I nodded in understanding and said "me neither. " Asami smiled and we headed to the dinning room. Where we had dinner and I then left for air temple island.

The next day at practice I heard Mako yell that it was closed practice so I turned to the door to see what was up to spot Asami. "Oh my, hi Asami how did you find me? " I said as I ran up towards her. "Oh I just asked Tenzin when he came over to talk to my dad about business stuff. Can I watch? " I nodded my head a little blush on my face before Asami headed towards a chair to sit on.

"Korra?! " Bolin whisper yelled at me. "What Bolin? " I asked looking towards him, "That is Asami Sato! She is famous! " I laughed as Mako just looked so done with his brother. "Yeah so am I, it doesn't bother me now lets get practice. " The rest of the practice time we spent on our individual elements as Asami watched me as I decided to show off a bit. "Mako how is the money making going? " I asked looking towards him. "I don't think we'll have enough in time. " Asami then came over and asked. "You can't afford to go into the tournament? " I nodded my head sadly but Asami smiled and said, "leave it to me. "

The next day Asami had came over to air temple island. "Korra! My dad is going to fund your team in the tournament. " I smiled and picked up Asami spinning her around. "I have to find away to make this up to you Asami. " she smiled and as I put her down answered. "Well why don't you take me out somewhere after the tournament? " I nodded my head and smiled "yes of course I will. "

After the tournament which we won I headed up to Asami's viewing box and hugged her. "Congrats Korra! " I smiled and thanked her and we were soon off to my favourite restaurant where we sat to eat and chat before we ended our date at Asami's house before I left she kissed my cheek and that's when I knew I was inlove.