Chapter 10 - Phenex God Pt. 8/10 "You Cant Win..."

Start from the beginning

   For accessories, she wore a black hairband with a red-orange jewel over her forehead to keep her long hair in place. For cosmetics, she wore purple lipstick and matching nail polish, matching her eyes and hair. Lastly in her hand was a staff-like scepter, likely to be wielded in battle.

   Upon Riser's command, the woman answered, "My lord, your Pawns Shuriya, Marion, Bülent are moving in on the enemy as we speak."

   "Damn, this fog is so thick we won't be able to see anything!" Bülent complained, revealing herself to be a young girl with shoulder-length brown hair, dressed in a sleeveless French maid uniform, a white laced design exposing her cleavage with similar laces on the edges. Adding onto this, she had a maid headpiece, half-apron, and forearm fingerless gloves.

   Behind her to her right was Shuriya, a young woman with long pale blue hair and amber eyes. Her skin was tan, exposed by her bikini made up of a metallic underwire brassiere and a silk loincloth that exposed her sides. She also wore a silver tiara and neck rings with ruby and blue gems respectively. Her other accessories included a snake-themed bracelet on her upper arm and a transparent pink veil across both her arms. One last detail was the purple highlights around her eyes.

   To her left was Marion, a young girl with shoulder-length light brown hair and dark brown eyes, dressed in a buttoned, sleeveless, French maid uniform with a white-laced design. Complimenting this, she had a standard maid headpiece, cuffs, and a white half-apron to go with the set. Lastly, she wore light gray tights.

   From a tree bordering the path the three were on, a red magic circle conjured before launching four bolts of crimson energy. The Pawns darted off, the bolts careening into the ground where they once stood.

   "A trap! Did they really think something that lame would work?" Shuriya bragged, her condescending tone trickling into her words. Adding onto the toxicity, Bülent stated, "The Gremorys are dumber than I thought."

   "A cute trick from a Rating Game virgin." Marion hissed, jabbing at Rias' lack of experience.

Elsewhere

   "BOOST!" Diverting Mira's staff with his right arm, Issei would attempt to slam his gauntlet into the girl's abdomen. However, she would raise her right leg, blocking the hit with her knee. Luckily for Issei, the hit would still damage her, made obvious by her pained expression.

    Looking up at Issei with gritted teeth, the Pawn would slam her leg back down before kicking Issei's stomach, launching him back into a pillar. A visible dent was formed in the cement as his body hit, the wind being knocked from his body.

   Landing on the ground below, Issei would lurch down into all fours. Once again, the dragon within him yelled, "BOOST!"

   Dropping down in front of him, the matching Pawns would smile down at him, before pulling out their chainsaws. A panicked look would spread across his face as one of the girls sliced down, barely letting Issei take hold of the blade with his gauntlet.

   Sparks flew across the gym, nearly hitting Issei as the second twin attempted to slice off Issei's arm. In a stroke of brilliance, Issei took the blade of the chainsaw and crushed it in his hands, rendering it no better than scrap metal. However he was done yet, raising his leg, he kicked the Devil away from the tool, knocking the wind from her before yanking it from her.

   Taking the weapon, Issei careened it into the incoming chainsaw, knocking it off course. With the weapon behind him, Ddraig once again announced, "BOOST!"

   With his newfound strength, swung the metal into the Devil's skull, easily outpacing her reaction speed. Upon contact, the girl was sent flying, clumsily tumbling next to her twin.