Chapter 24 - The Eye of the Storm

Start from the beginning

"Okey dokey, let's do this." The floating orb went outside the ship and canalized all of his energy given by the fruit fragments to empower the spaceship, which slowly began to push the dark ball of death and destruction.

"Hehehe." Hyness chuckled and pressed the red button, causing his precious ship to activate the extremely fast mode. "KID! I NEED YOU TO GO BACK TO THE METEOR AND WARN EVERYONE WHEN WE FINISH!!!" He hoped Magolor would hear what he said, but sound did not travel in space.

After watching the meteor start to glow again, the egg-shaped wizard widened his eyes and entered the ship as fast as possible. Magolor sighed and wiped a drop of sweat off his face, sitting down right as he did that. 

So far, everything was working as planned, but deep down in his heart, Hyness hoped that the being he swore to serve wouldn't kill anyone he cared about. However, the dark rock faded once again, meaning that Void's energy was also fading away. Who knew that the creator of this universe would be defeated by a  pink ball of cuteness...?

---------------------------------------------------

"No... what have I done?" Kirby put his head on his stubby hands and sobbed uncontrollably, he could not believe that he was about to kill someone who only wanted a little bit of love in its life.

While he remained in deep sorrow, Void opened one of its eyes, thinking he would be dead. Since the white being was severely hurt, it waited for the perfect moment to strike back at the regretful puffball. Remember, dear reader, that all of this happened as a depressed spider watched without knowing what to do.

Seizing that opportunity Dark Taranza craved for, he stared at the god less than one hundred meters from him with a macabre grin on his face. Soon he would take Void's powers as his own and destroy his feeble enemies, who desperately tried to stop him.

"Finally, YOU'RE ALL MINE!!" The shadowy spider charged a powerful orb strong enough to kill it, he could not control his excitement. Every dot was now connected, his plan was about to be completed. Dark Taranza prepared the weapon of mass destruction, which was an orb, and aimed it...

"HEY, LIAR!!" With two simple words, the girl in yellow got him by surprise, causing the underworld arachnid to once again miss someone he tried to kill. At this point Dark Taranza already memorized the lightning mage's incredibly annoying voice; he then groaned and turned back to face her.

He was so angry that his many eyes twitched, closing his six hands in fury as they did so. No words came from his mouth while he only stared at the obnoxious girl, who had a proud smile on her face. You know what they say, you can fix your problems, but once a short-tempered and proud person, always that person. (Well... no one said that... XD).

"What's the matter, emo boy~" Zan made sure to emphasize the nickname he despised since it was probably the last time she would be able to say it right in front of him. "Shocked to see me?" She pointed her weapon towards the top of the cave and put her hand on her hip.

Before the six-handed foe could do something to stop her once and for all, the stubborn girl summoned a storm cloud right above him, very similar to the one she tended to create while she was in her out-of-herself state. And with a quick snap of her fingers, a gigantic lightning stroke on top of him, apparently killing him.

The blot had created a tiny crater on the floating platform; an unconscious body could be seen right on its middle. As soon as the girl thought it was finally over, she looked to the side to check if her sisters were okay. Much to her despair, the two younger mages seemed exhausted; especially Flamberge, who made the biggest fire ball in her life.

A Spark of HappinessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara