❛ We Don't Have Enough Time | MCU!Peter Parker ᵃ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ We Don't Have Enough Time ( can't be changed )NAME ━━ Nancy Walker*LOVE INTEREST ━━ Peter ParkerBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ September 21st 2001 ( 15 as of Spider-Man Homecoming, 16 as of Avengers Infinity War, Avengers Endgame, & Far From Home, 18 ...

NAME ━━ Nancy Walker*
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Peter Parker
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ September 21st 2001 ( 15 as of Spider-Man Homecoming, 16 as of Avengers Infinity War, Avengers Endgame, & Far From Home, 18 as of No Way Home )
FACECLAIM ━━ Emily Rudd*

TITLE ━━ We Don't Have Enough Time ( can't be changed )NAME ━━ Nancy Walker*LOVE INTEREST ━━ Peter ParkerBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ September 21st 2001 ( 15 as of Spider-Man Homecoming, 16 as of Avengers Infinity War, Avengers Endgame, & Far From Home, 18 ...

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ None ( but can be added )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ Film Franchise
TIMELINE ━━ Spider-Man Homecoming ( Act 1), Avengers Infinity War & Avengers Endgame ( Act 2 ), Spider-Man Far From Home ( Act 3 ), & Spider-Man No Way Home ( Act 4 )

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝Peter, we don't have enough time. We will one day but not today.❞ ─ Nancy Walker ( Spoken to Peter in No Way Home before she forgets about him )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝Always be yourself. At the end of the day, that's all you've really got; when you strip everything down, that's all you've got, so always be yourself.❞ ─ Al Roker

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which Nancy Walker grew up with parents who used to be shield agents. Except for the fact that they were known Hydra scientist who experimented on their daughter to give her powers that at first she didn't want, but soon would discover that she would need them.

SUMMARY ━━ Nancy Walker seemed like a normal kid to anyone who passed her by on the street but she was far from it. Her parents were shield agents, but secretly they worked for Hydra as scientist. So when she was born her parents started experiment on her to give her some kind of power. As she gets older she learns about how she got her powers and for a long time didn't want them. Then she meets Peter Parker, a friendship blossoms and there she is pulled into the world of heroism. She herself eventually learns to cherish the powers that her parents had given her and instead of using them for evil she wants to use them for good. She makes the decision and tags a long with Peter after finding out he is Spider-Man. This leads her to discover who she is without her parents telling her who she's meant to be.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ I am 80% sure that I did the math age right for Nancy, as you can tell she is blipped along with Peter.

─ This is definitely a self discovery fic.

─ It's a friends to lovers trope.

─ She finds out the Peter is Spider-Man at Liz's party.

─ She is with Peter when Tony shows up and he's not happy that Peter brought in someone who has hydra parents.

─ Eventually Tony will learn to trust Nancy, and because of that she'll also be a big impact on why time travel is discovered.

─ She'll be with Tony, Peter, and Strange in Infinity War and she'll be blipped first.

─ Her power can be metal manipulation but feel free to change it if you want.

─ She isn't extremely sad about Tony dying but she knows how much of an impact it has on Peter and is there every step of the way for him.

─ When she meets Beck, there is something off about him that she picks up on because she's worked closely with the bad guys. She tries to tell Peter but he doesn't believe her.

─ When Peter does find out the truth she give him an "I told you" line. The two will kiss at the end.

─ In Far From Home Beck leaks Nancy's identity to because she knew the truth. And everything is not only gunning for Peter but her as well.

─ When it comes to the end she will have her memories of Peter erased.

─ But their paths will cross again.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
marvel actor and why?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

❝ HARRINGTON ❞ ── Multi-Fandom Plot Shop ¹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara