❛ Walk Through Fire | Evan Buckley ᵗ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ taken by msmarvelknight

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ Walk Through Fire*NAME ━━ Eleanor 'Ellie' Hargreeves*LOVE INTEREST ━━ Evan BuckleyBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ June 18th 1992 ( 25 as of Season 1 )FACECLAIM ━━ Chloe Bennet

NAME ━━ Eleanor 'Ellie' Hargreeves*
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Evan Buckley
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ June 18th 1992 ( 25 as of Season 1 )
FACECLAIM ━━ Chloe Bennet

TITLE ━━ Walk Through Fire*NAME ━━ Eleanor 'Ellie' Hargreeves*LOVE INTEREST ━━ Evan BuckleyBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ June 18th 1992 ( 25 as of Season 1 )FACECLAIM ━━ Chloe Bennet

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ None ( but can be added )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | AU ━━ TV Show
TIMELINE ━━ 9-1-1 Season 1 ( Act 1), 9-1-1 Season 2 ( Act 2 ), 9-1-1 Season 3 ( Act 3 ), & 9-1-1 Season 4 ( Act 4 )*

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝I've had a lot of bad things happen to me in my life, but you Evan are the second good thing I've received from all the bad.❞ ─ Eleanor Hargreeves ( spoken to Buck in season 3 )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝Perhaps you were made for this moment to walk through blazing fire and come forth as gold.❞ ─ Morgan Harper Nichols

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which a 9-1-1 operator was attacked and on the verge of dying. But firefighters and paramedics saved her life and gave her a new chance to do better.

SUMMARY ━━ Eleanor Hargreeves loved being a 9-1-1 operator. It was the one good thing she had out of all the bad she had gotten. At least it was the one good thing she had. Eleanor had been attacked after leaving work and had been left for dead. Having multiple stab wounds and blood escaping from the wounds and onto the ground she wasn't sure she would make it. But her saviors came to her rescue. Firefighters and paramedics worked to keep her alive until she made it to the hospital. There it would be in the hands of the doctors. Eleanor was saved, and after a few weeks she was healed and had a new perspective on life. She no longer wanted to sit behind the desk to help those in need. She wanted to be out helping those who needed help. So she went to become a firefighter. Eventually she graduated and joined the 118 just around the time that Evan Buckley joined the team. There was something about Buck that interested her and she liked it.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ If you change the title, Walk Through Fire by Zayde Wølf and Ruelle must be included in the playlist.

─ When she joins the 118, she isn't as quick to open up about what happened to her almost two years ago, but Hen knows.

─ One of her attackers is caught, and she will have to appear in court to testify against him to get him put away. The team including Buck will be there. Eddie will also be there as it'll happen during season 2.

─ This is completely up to you, but Eleanor can either be on the fire truck with Buck when it explodes or she can be with the others. If you decide to have her with the others she is trying to get to Buck to help him but Eddie and Hen have to hold her back.

─ She is pissed to the ends of the earth when Buck sued the fire station / state and she's also made because while in there being questioned they ask her about the attack that happened to her that she told Buck about. That'll cause her to have a huge reaction to the point where she'll get out and leave without answering the rest of the questions.

─ Her and Buck don't get together until the end of season 3, their romance is kind of a slow burn. The relationship he has with Taylor will be non existent but they can still have a type of friendship or she can be best friends with Eleanor. Completely up to you.

─ The quote that is above that Eleanor says to Buck, he'll ask her what the first good thing is and she'll say that it was joining the 118 because she met him.

─ She is a little jealous of Abby in the first season but she doesn't show it around Buck. But the others know how she feels when she does act the way she does when Buck is around.

─ Either Bobby, Eddie, or Chimney will be the one to point out to Buck that Eleanor is in love with him. He doesn't see it at first but then after knowing about it he starts to see the things that she does when she's around him.

─ Hen is her "person" (grey's reference), so Hen is the first one to really know that Eleanor is in love with Buck. They've actually known each other since she started working as a 9-1-1 operator and she was only there for about five years before she switched over to become a firefighter.

─ Athena is the officer who was called to the scene when Eleanor was attacked, so she'll also testify against the one suspect they have.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

╭───── • ◆ • ─────╮
password: favorite
episode of 9-1-1?
╰───── • ◆ • ─────╯

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────