❛ Dangerous Times | No Love Interest ᵗ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ taken by DEMIE_GOD

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ Dangerous Times*NAME ━━ Katerina Petrov*LOVE INTEREST ━━ No Love InterestBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ June 13, 1989 ( 26 in Black Widow ), ( 5 in 1995 ), 28 ( in Post-Black Widow)FACECLAIM ━━ Carlson Young*

NAME ━━ Katerina Petrov*
LOVE INTEREST ━━ No Love Interest
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ June 13, 1989 ( 26 in Black Widow ), ( 5 in 1995 ), 28 ( in Post-Black Widow)
FACECLAIM ━━ Carlson Young*

TITLE ━━ Dangerous Times*NAME ━━ Katerina Petrov*LOVE INTEREST ━━ No Love InterestBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ June 13, 1989 ( 26 in Black Widow ), ( 5 in 1995 ), 28 ( in Post-Black Widow)FACECLAIM ━━ Carlson Young*

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ Not Applicable

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ Film Franchise
TIMELINE ━━ Pre-Black Widow ( Act 1 ), Black Widow ( Act 2 ), Post-Black Widow/Pre-Hawkeye ( Act 3 ), & Hawkeye Episode 4-6 ( Act 4 )

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝What do we do now?❞ ─ Katerina Petrov ( Spoken to Yelena Belova in Black Widow )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝She is dangerous when she's hurt. She can easily destroy everything around her, but she doesn't. Instead, she destroys herself.❞ ─ Unknown

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which the sister of Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova tries to push through the mission that Drekov sends her on with Yelena but disappears.

SUMMARY ━━ Katerina Petrov had been taken from a family she didn't know or remember. She was placed in one that she would carry with her for the rest of her life. Katerina had been turned into a child assassin and she was one of Drekov's greatest accomplishments. And even though on the inside it was a life she didn't want on that outside she was forced to kill anyone on any mission. However Oksana would be the key to her freedom, sort of.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ Smells Like Teen Spirit by Maila J must be included in the playlist.

─ Katerina will be with Yelena when she goes after the Oksana, so she too will get the Red Dust.

─ Katerina was 2 years old when Drekov took her away. She was then placed with Natasha and Yelena who were placed with Alexei and Melina.

─ Katerina will be with Yelena, and they work together to save Black Widows.

─ She will be dusted.

─ Pre-Black Widow will follow Katerina and her time training and working for the Red Room and Drekov.

─ In Black Widow Katerina will struggle with the fact that she was lied to about her family growing up, but she will also struggle with the fact that like her sister and everyone else she was taken from her family.

─ In Post-Black Widow/Pre-Hawkeye, before she joins Yelena on the mission to free the Black Widows she will search for her family.

─ When she finds her family she will discover that they passed away when she was training in the Red Room. They never gave up searching for her and because of that Drekov had to put an end to them.

─ She will have some kind of whistle that'll be part of Yelena and Natasha's communication.

─ Katerina will meet up with Yelena when they go to visit Natasha's grave.

─ Valentina hires her as well as Yelena to kill Clint.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

╭───── • ◆ • ─────╮
password: favorite
marvel actor and why?
╰───── • ◆ • ─────╯

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────