❛ Broken Hearts | Chris Evans ᵃ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ Broken HeartsNAME ━━ Justice Scott*LOVE INTEREST ━━ Chris EvansBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ April 14, 1985 ( 31 as of 2016 )Faceclaim ━━ Arden Cho

NAME ━━ Justice Scott*
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Chris Evans
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ April 14, 1985 ( 31 as of 2016 )
Faceclaim ━━ Arden Cho

TITLE ━━ Broken HeartsNAME ━━ Justice Scott*LOVE INTEREST ━━ Chris EvansBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ April 14, 1985 ( 31 as of 2016 )Faceclaim ━━ Arden Cho

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ None ( but can be added )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ Social Media / Real Life
TIMELINE ━━ 2016 to 2019 (during the press tour for Civil War and on)

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝I love you, I really do. But a relationship just isn't for me. Not right now and definitely not after what happened in my last relationship.❞ ─ Justice Scott ( spoken to Chris at the end of the book )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝It's hard asking someone with a broken heart to fall in love again.❞ ─ Erik Kripke

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which and actress who has a reoccurring roll as a Marvel character in the MCU starts to catch feelings for a certain actor. Though she isn't so sure she wants to be in a relationship.

SUMMARY ━━ Justice Scott was a very known actress. So it was no shock when she was casted in Captain America Civil War as an unknown character. The Marvel Team worked tirelessly to keep her characters name a secret. Justice was more then excited to share who she would be playing. Eventually the press tour came around and Justice was paired with Chris on some of the tours. They started to spend more hours with each other slowly developing feelings. But Justice wasn't sure if she wanted to be in a relationship not after what had happened in her last relationship.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ She was in a relationship once before and it ended badly (up to you how it ended), but that's the reason she doesn't want to be in a relationship.

─ This is a slow burn, take the time to develop their relationship as well as their love.

─ Justice is close friends with Scarlett Johansson.

─ Justice has known Scarlett longer than any of the other cast members do she is the one who introduces her to the cast.

─ She often keeps her feelings and emotions to herself and tries to show a fake side when she's with friends or out in public.

─ When the press finds out that the two might be secretly dating it affects her and she decides that a relationship isn't for her.

─ By the end of the book she will tell Chris that she loves him but she can't be in a relationship with him.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
celebrity?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────