❛ True Colors | Spencer Reid ᵃ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ True Colors*NAME ━━ Dani Adams*LOVE INTEREST ━━ Spencer ReidBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ March 10th 1982 ( 32 as of Season 10 )FACECLAIM ━━ Saoirse Ronan*

NAME ━━ Dani Adams*
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Spencer Reid
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ March 10th 1982 ( 32 as of Season 10 )
FACECLAIM ━━ Saoirse Ronan*

TITLE ━━ True Colors*NAME ━━ Dani Adams*LOVE INTEREST ━━ Spencer ReidBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ March 10th 1982 ( 32 as of Season 10 )FACECLAIM ━━ Saoirse Ronan*

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ None ( but her family can be casted )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | AU ━━ TV Show
TIMELINE ━━ Criminal Minds Season 10 ( Act 1 ), & Criminal Minds Season 11 ( Act 2 )*

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝Don't you know Dr. Reid, that's the beauty of life it gives and it takes.❞ ─ Dani Adams ( Spoken to Spencer Reid, before she leaves. )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝I'll never be that me again.❞ ─ B.M.

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which one of the BAU's finest agents is secretly a serial killer. And while the FBI has been searching for said serial killer they haven't determined who the serial killer is.

SUMMARY ━━ Dani Adams didn't have the perfect life growing up. Her father was abusive towards her mother, her, and her siblings. Dani hated her father with a burning passion. The abuse from her father made her do terrible things. Things she never imagined doing but she did. And she liked it. Strange right? She didn't think so. As Dani got older, she continued what she had started when she was younger. But she went to school and eventually become an FBI agent and the best at that. Because of that she was able to hide in plan sight and was never caught, not even the best agents that she worked with could catch her.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ You can change the seasons but please keep it later seasons of criminal minds. Like season 5 up to season 15.

─ Dani is a serial killer and that can not be changed.

─ Her M.O. is killing those who are abusive to others. But she's very clever at hiding her tracks and making it seem like it's not a women doing the killings.

─ She will not get caught, the team will get close to catching her. However they won't know it's her until the very end of the book when Dani disappears.

─ Dani will have a good relationship with all of the team members and that is why she's able to deceive them into thinking the killer is not a woman.

─ Her relationship with Spencer will be a slow burn but nothing will happen. They will simply have feelings for each other and nothing more. Dani sees it as a relationship and one she can't get attached too.

─ Dani will leave hints through the seasons that she's the killer but no one including Spencer will pick up on it. They just all think she's joking around.

─ Dani doesn't talk to her family anymore as they are still involved with her father.

─ That quote is spoken in the very last chapter, that is Dani's last clue to Spencer to let him know that she's the serial killer the had been searching for on the side.

─ Before they have a chance to capture her Dani disappears leaving no trace of her. And as it turned out she used false names for everything. Dani Adams wasn't her real name it was Lauren Grey.

─ Dani doesn't die she actually travels to a different place on the other side of the world. She'll change her name, she stops killing and she finds a different job after changing her looks. She also makes sure that the persona she has taken on has existed for a long time and not a few months.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
criminal minds
character and why?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

❝ HARRINGTON ❞ ── Multi-Fandom Plot Shop ¹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara