❛ Running Up That Hill | Glenn Rhee ᵃ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ Running Up That Hill*NAME ━━ Levin Greene*LOVE INTEREST ━━ Glenn RheeBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ April 30th 1988 ( 23 as of season 2 )FACECLAIM ━━ Conor Leslie*

NAME ━━ Levin Greene*
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Glenn Rhee
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ April 30th 1988 ( 23 as of season 2 )
FACECLAIM ━━ Conor Leslie*

TITLE ━━ Running Up That Hill*NAME ━━ Levin Greene*LOVE INTEREST ━━ Glenn RheeBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ April 30th 1988 ( 23 as of season 2 )FACECLAIM ━━ Conor Leslie*

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ None

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | AU ━━ TV Show
TIMELINE ━━ The Walking Dead Season 2 ( Act 1 ), The Walking Dead Season 3 ( Act 2 ), The Walking Dead Season 4 ( Act 3 ), & The Walking Dead Season 5 ( Act 4 )*

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝I never imagined I'd fall in love during a zombie apocalypse, but you Glenn Rhee came along and I feel hard for you.❞ ─ Levin Greene ( spoken to Glenn at the beginning is season 3 )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝I long to exist in the spaces of your heart where no one else has ever been.❞ ─ Perry Poetry

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which the daughter of Hershel Greene quickly falls in love with the delivery boy from the other group. Except she never though she would find love in a zombie apocalypse, it was the last thing on her mind, until Glenn Rhee came along.

SUMMARY ━━ Levin Greene wanted to say she was prepared for the end of the world, but in actuality she was not. When the world ended and the dead came back to life with a hunger for brains she was lucky enough to be with her family, to be on a farm. Levin however did not have the same beliefs as her family, the people that were kept in the barn were not humans anymore. She knew that, she wanted them gone because if they got out they could kill her and everyone else on the farm. But things changed with Rick Grimes showed up with his kid, who had been shot. She didn't expect him and Walsh to have a group, and she didn't expect to fall hard for the delivery boy named Glenn.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ Follows the song Running Up That Hill by Placebo.

─ If you decide to change the title please make sure to have Running Up That Hill in the playlist.

─ Instead of Maggie going on the small runs, Levin will be the one who goes with him and will be the one who throws what Lori wanted at her.

─ You can give Maggie a love interest if you'd like too.

─ Levin is sad that they killed everyone in the barn but she needed it to happen.

─ Levin is devastated when they lose the farm, but she keeps up the hopes that she and Glenn will find the others.

─ Levin does not get along with Shane because she has such a strong personality and is very different from her sisters.

─ She takes up to killing walkers very quickly, and is very proud of what she can do.

─ Levin screams loudly when Hershel is killed by the Governor.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: who is a character
you admire from the walking
dead or fear the walking
dead?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────