❛ Against Time | Steve Rogers ᵗ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ taken by munrxes

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ Against Time*NAME ━━ Ivanna Niloleavna ( can not be changed )LOVE INTEREST ━━ Steve RogersBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ April 3, 1984 ( 34 as of Infinity War )FACECLAIM ━━ A

NAME ━━ Ivanna Niloleavna ( can not be changed )
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Steve Rogers
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ April 3, 1984 ( 34 as of Infinity War )
FACECLAIM ━━ A. J. Cook*

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ N/A

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ Film Franchise
TIMELINE ━━ Black Widow, Avengers Infinity War to Avengers Endgame, and The Falcon and The Winter Soldier ( 4 acts total )

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝I'm fighting with you until I can't anymore.❞ ─ Ivanna Niloleavna
EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝There's always a race against time. I don't think for one moment that life gets better. How can it? One's body starts to fall apart.❞ ─ Gloria Grahame

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which Ivanna Niloleavna a former Russian assassin, and a former Avenger vows to fight by Steve Rogers side even if time is against them.

SUMMARY ━━ Ivanna Niloleavna had been an Avenger since New York was attacked by an alien race led by a god. She had grown to love the team, forming a better relationship with Natasha. They were trained together in the Red Room, Natasha was the only constant person in her life. However, her heart held feelings for Steve Rogers, the star spangled man with a plan. But things soon changed after the Accords were created. She watched the Avengers become divided between fighting for what was right. After the falling out between Steve and Tony, Ivanna followed right behind Steve, living as a nomad until Natasha requested her help in Russia. When she was with Natasha she vowed to fight by his side even if time was against them. Her fate had long been decided before Thanos snapped half the universe away.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ The first act will follow the events of Black Widow.

─ Ivanna keeps her Russian name but does change her last name when joining shield. She leaves with Natasha and is in Budapest to prove her alliance to S.H.I.E.L.D.

─ She was placed with Natasha, Yelena, Melina, and Alexei for the undercover family. And to her it was something she always felt was the realest thing she had to a family.

─ Ivanna also does poses like Natasha and Yelena calls her out for it.

─ Her skills are much like Black Widow but she also shares some skills of the Punisher.

─ She has the ability to read other people's minds and she also has the ability to generate bioelectricity throughout her body, ( ie: Kate from Breaking Dawn Part 2 )

─ ( optional ) if you want she can be dusted.

─ If she is dusted she is able to read Steve's thoughts before, but she didn't know that he loved her until her last seconds on Earth.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
marvel actor and why?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────