❛ The Darkness Arrives | No Love Interest ᵃ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ The Darkness Arrives*NAME ━━ Wrenn Brooklyn*LOVE INTEREST ━━ NoneBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ October 12th 1984 ( 23 as of Pre-Murder House )FACECLAIM ━━ Juno Temple*

NAME ━━ Wrenn Brooklyn*
LOVE INTEREST ━━ None
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ October 12th 1984 ( 23 as of Pre-Murder House )
FACECLAIM ━━ Juno Temple*

TITLE ━━ The Darkness Arrives*NAME ━━ Wrenn Brooklyn*LOVE INTEREST ━━ NoneBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ October 12th 1984 ( 23 as of Pre-Murder House )FACECLAIM ━━ Juno Temple*

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ None ( but they can be added )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | AU ━━ TV Show
TIMELINE ━━ Pre-Murder House ( Act 1 ), Murder House ( Act 2 ), Post-Murder House ( Act 3 )

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝I was here before Chad and his boyfriend moved in. I should've never moved in here. But I have some friends on this side.❞ ─ Wrenn Brooklyn ( spoken to Violet )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝The moon taught me there is beauty in the darkness too, that even when I don't feel whole, I am enough.❞ ─ Unknown

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which Wrenn Brooklyn moves out of her parents house and into the Murder House not fully knowing about what had happened in the house.

SUMMARY ━━ Wrenn Brooklyn finally has enough money saved up that she can finally move into her own house. She however is struggling to find a house that is affordable and one that she likes. Eventually a house pops up and she does a little research on it.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ Pre-Murder House takes place before the events of Murder House.

─ She is finally moving out of her parents house and this is her first big step to living on her own. She buys the Murder House knowing the history of said house but doesn't seem to really care in the beginning.

─ The first three chapters should cover her moving into the house and getting settled. The paranormal will start to act up, but she really doesn't mind it.

─ Wrenn is Bisexual, she I guess sort of has a relationship but it is serious as she will die before anything can happen between them.

─ One of the killer ghosts in the house will be responsible for her death. Her parents or maybe someone else can find her.

─ She doesn't die until the very last chapter.

─ It takes her a few months to realize that she's died. When she does she's upset at first but eventually she becomes at peace with what happened to her.

─ She is friends with Moira, she goes back and forth with Tate. She definitely doesn't like him when they first meet.

─ In Act 2 she watches the Harmon's closely, mostly to make sure nothing bad happens to them. But she can't stop any of their deaths.

─ She does make herself known to Violet and the two become good friends. But she still stays hidden from Ben (who she doesn't like), and Vivien.

─ She's sad when she finds out what happened to Violet and is there for the girl when she finds out herself.

─ Eventually she'll be introduced to Vivien through Violet.

─ That quote is spoken to Violet when she finds out she's a ghost. Wrenn will tell her how she died, how she had a family and a life before she was killed in the house. And while she's trapped their forever she wouldn't change anything.

─ Post-Murder house basically takes place after Season 1 ends. A few more people after the one family will move in.

─ Wrenn will take a liking to one of the adults that moved into the house and they will eventually be killed off.

─ Wrenn will finally be less miserable now that she has a best friend and a relationship.

─ Even though she's trapped in the Murder House she has found her peace within the house.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite season
of american horror story?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────